*Sampled* Lonely Soldier - /Feed4Feed/

Phami

What's up guys?

First of all thank you for the feedbacks on my last RnB Beat, if you didn't heard that Click Here and take a listen!

For today, I took all of the advices I got from you and I'm proudly present my latest Sampled Undeground/Trap "fusion" beat. Make sure to listen through the beat and let me know what you think Feel free to leave your sounds here and I'll return the feedback as soon as possible:

Thank You and Keep Grinding!

Phami

Been waiting for a change up to happen and I'm glad it did, it's an interesting fusion. Bridging that gap between underground and commercial hip hop takes
experimenting and you've showcased a bit of that here, but maybe with a bit more trail and error I'm sure you can accomplish much more and develop a really unique sound, I'm really diggin the sample in general especially on the hook. The drums are knocking, what more can I say? It's good shit with room for the artist to go in... sick beat keep doing your thing bro

Last edited:
Been waiting for a change up to happen and I'm glad it did, it's an interesting fusion. Bridging that gap between underground and commercial hip hop takes
experimenting and you've showcased a bit of that here, but maybe with a bit more trail and error I'm sure you can accomplish much more and develop a really unique sound, I'm really diggin the sample in general especially on the hook. The drums are knocking, what more can I say? It's good shit with room for the artist to go in... sick beat keep doing your thing bro

thank you man :) I appreciate your feedback!

Sample gets a bit repetitive, but then it changes up which was good. The drums are really dope and knockin on this one for sure.

The drums are definitely knocking but imo that snare should be a tad bit louder and snappier, i really like that vocal sample you looped for the hook, shit really sounds dope, You should work on changing up the beat throughout the verses a little more, But your transitions and change ups between the second verses are pretty nice, i really like the way you sliced up the melody samples on the second verse shit is really nice. Keep it up nice track right here

please return the favor @
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...riginal-hiphop-tranceish-instrumental-475318/
and
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...day-who-grindin-like-me-f4f-good-life-475339/

and if you don't mind me asking where do people get those type of Vocal tags made at? for your name and all i hear that voice on other beats too, does some producer make em or something?

Last edited:
I agree with quike about the basslines.....maybe a subtle bassline would be a nice addition.

Other than that.....this did sound sick dude...well done...I like what you've done here....

there was a nice clean professional vice to this too....sounds like you are figuring it out!

keep it up m8, thanks for the feed

Last edited:
Nice sample, but with just a sample and the drums, it definitely needs something more. A bassline following the kicks would sound nice. The pitched down samples in the middle of the beat sound alright...it was unexpected which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Overall the concepts nice but the beat sounds a little thin, needs more going on in it IMO.

Check my track out:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...dback/pandemic-inspired-zombie-flicks-475280/

Thank you guys, I returned all the feeds here :)
I'm not really good at adding extra melodies to a sample yet, this is why I didn't added any bass here but on the new ones I will :) Thank you and keep the feeds coming!

STRAIGHT HEAT! Awesome track, sample was dope and loved the change. Could definitely hear a Kendrick or someone like that over this joint. Peep one of my new joints 'Rise' when you get some time. I'm a heavy sampler. Peace.

What's up guys?

First of all thank you for the feedbacks on my last RnB Beat, if you didn't heard that Click Here and take a listen!

For today, I took all of the advices I got from you and I'm proudly present my latest Sampled Undeground/Trap "fusion" beat. Make sure to listen through the beat and let me know what you think Feel free to leave your sounds here and I'll return the feedback as soon as possible:

Thank You and Keep Grinding!

Phami

DAMN! I love this R&B influenced beat. Absolutely AMAZING! The drums overall are really hard hitting and heavy. Love the variety too.
Mind if I ask you what's the sample?

**YOUR Opinion is VALUABLE. Return the favor, yeah?**
https://soundcloud.com/michaeljoelmu...ms-awoken-demo

Back