Sample I.D

Spaceman_Ant

Now usually i search until my face is blue.... n will just move on before i ask for help on a sample...
But i herd this joint n did all the searchin n still cant find it...
I have an idea on a flip for this so if u could help it will be appreciated...

-Ghostface Killa I declare war

This Album was produced (composed) by Adrian Younge who is a composer who orchestrates the soulful sounds of the 70's, look him up, this was probably done live

EDIT: Not Live, but adrian produces and arranges in a way to make it sound like the bands of the 70's

Last edited:
When u say done live u mean like written music or rather i want this that in the other to come in now...
Or you mean what kanye does when he has a sample n gets them to play it a lil diffrent so no sample clearance... i cnt think of the word for it...

edit... i think the word i was lookin for was interpolation...
-is this what u think adrian did..??

Last edited:
no not interpolated, i mean he creates these beats originally himself, they sound like they are sampled from records but they're not, and that's the point, he said in an interview once that he wanted to create the type of music that he used to sample and in turn people would sample HIM lol, and he has already been sampled a couple times, i know one of them was the "Picasso Baby" song by Jay-Z which Timberland produced

Last edited:
Well aint that a b_tch...
I really felt like i could do the sample justice...
I guess its on to the next...
Good look for the info...

No doubt, you should look into his work if you like that sound. I have His Delfonics joint and it's crazy, all his joints are definitely sample worthy

Back