Sample + Flip Serge Gainsbourg

booma_Musik

Title track is "Je N'avais Pas Qu'un Seul Mot A Lui Dire" by Serge Gainsbourg, from the album "Les Annees Psychedeliques" 1966-1971.

Attached is the 2 bar sample & below a YouTube video of my flip..any feedback would be most appreciated! Nuff Respect FP :cheers:

damn man, 2 bars? u may have freaked it but others may want to find more from the song or use a different section or w/e, why limit everyone to 2 bars just because u only used 2 bars to auto chop or however u did it, nah mean? lol really cant complain when someone is hookin us up, but it wouldnt take any longer to do the whole song. i got 16 pads and 4 banks so im lookin to get it innnnnnnnnnnn. havent even listened to the sample so i'll peep it, and if i flip i'll be back. with 2 bars tho, wont be a lot of variety with 50 million ppl flippin it. i'll check the flip too when i return. thanks. peace

I actually wasn't tryna limit anybody to anything..I gave up the track title & album name..Y'all are resourceful, track it down yourself & use any part of the song you want, Idc..On another note, the only replies I'm gettin' so far on this thread are complaints about sample-length, when I was clearly lookin' for feedback on my flip according to my first post, LOL..Anybody wanna take a minute to listen to it & give me some actual input for a change? Much appreciated >_>

Back