Sample crates/ecrates needed

officialchukj

Hi Everyone,
I am assured that is topic is on many forums and I figured one more won't hurt so here is my thread. I am fairly new to producing and I am building overtime a collection of vinyl records. However, I also believe in sampling from ecrates and I am In desperate need for ecrates. If anyone has any ecrates or sample packs or whatever that could help in any way that would be amazing. I was looking for some indie rock style samples or r&b/hiphop or really anything. I have spent some time finding a lot of old records online and downloading songs to sample but if anyone could help me out by sending me some samples that would help me and you'd make a new friend in the large world of music! I do hiphop beats and I am starting to compose EDM/TRAP/HOUSE Music (I know they are all practically genres of their own but im just giving the gist here). THANKS!!!!

ALSO, could you guys comment links to anything that could help like sample kits to drum kits to vst patches that would be perfect. I have a few sites but never stop expanding I guess haha.

Back