Rotca - first Release ( Electro House )

Rotca

This is my first release finally! After quite some work i put into this project it's eventually done.
It is composed, produced and mixed by me.
The mastering was done by "TheFatMastering"

Dark and Cold is a dark and groovy Electro track with a minimalistic Breakdown that already defines my style.
If you like my track and want to support my work just hit the "pay what you want" button. You can also enter ZERO there ;)

Here you can listen now :)

Of course you can tell me what you think. I am very open to any contructive feedback.
Also leave me a message if I didn´t listen to your song yet and you want some feedback by me

Cheers!

This is damn fine work as your first release. And I really like that snare sample, it's great. Keep it up!

Last edited:
Thanks kuja :)

The funny thing is I heard so many people bullying about that snare xD But it sounds really fresh and fits the track well

Hi Rotca!

Maybe it's just personal tastes, but I think the kick is too low end enhanced. A hat on top of it would make it more clear in the mix. For a very first release, it's quiet a solid track though. Think about variation for further releases. Add some different drums in your songs and like a new lead/synth starting at the middle so the listener is not tuned off after like 1 minute.

Cheers

Back