Rolling Stones Legend Hates Hip-Hop Because of Computer Aided Music

r u on crack?

ya ima sample so rolling stones **** too lolz.

i know he's not really dead. i'm just saying for the past 10 years the dude has looked like he's dead. he can't even hardly put together sentences. you ever watch interviews with him?

the best was when they used to do the skits on Saturday Night Live making fun of him.

this always happens when someone says something about hip hop and i think one of the reasons everyone is so defensive is because most of the time its true....

some journalist probably just asked him a question and he answered off the top of his head then forgot about it.he doesnt care.

Sqito said:
Liv Tyler and her father do know and own even more respect than Tylor Durden.. uhhh...sorry.... Keith Richard.
this has got to be a joke, rolling stones wipe the floor with that trash band aerosmith

Don't kno who he iz but fuk his life twice. He out here hatin on another genre of music because we don't use a guitar in every fukin song, and rather use a lil' creativity. Most the **** I listen too niggaz aint even yellin and they speakin on real ****. And rhythm did he say rhythm...STOP

What he need to do iz stop smokin dem rollin stonez and sit his old b!tchazz down & thas was really real

BlakJack said:
Don't kno who he iz but fuk his life twice. He out here hatin on another genre of music because we don't use a guitar in every fukin song, and rather use a lil' creativity. Most the **** I listen too niggaz aint even yellin and they speakin on real ****. And rhythm did he say rhythm...STOP

What he need to do iz stop smokin dem rollin stonez and sit his old b!tchazz down & thas was really real
unplug your computer.

I can't get over the fact when some 60 year old white dude/rock legend pops sh*t, you all wanna hip hop coalition formed against him, but we say the same sh*t about our music in different forms.

If he said "I don't like sampled rap" the keyboardists up here wouldn't be mad, they'd swear this rock legend's word was bond. If he said he didn't like mainstream rap, backpackers would have a holiday for this dude. If he said he didn't like rap that wasn't made on hardware...same thing.

But he says he doesn't like rap period, so you're all offended. The same clowns who praise storch for saying samplings bad. Make a 80 page thread when Just Blaze gives up the MPC, "are the sounds in Reason Crap?"

You dudes more of the problem than him, why? Because people who religiously listen to the Stones feel the same way about rap as him, while you dumb MFs let storch convince you hip hop shouldn't be sampled. Let Blaze convince you the MPC was old. Let ya boy convince you Kanye uses this, Will I Am uses that, so if you don't, that's why yourbeats suck. Let other FPers convince you FL Studio isn't a real production tool.

Checking Keith Richards?.....Need to check yourselves.

Last edited:
deRaNged 4 Phuk'dup said:
while you dumb MFs let storch convince you hip hop shouldn't be sampled. Let Blaze convince you the MPC was old. Let ya boy convince you Kanye uses this, Will I Am uses that, so if you don't, that's why yourbeats suck.

Checking Keith Richards?.....Need to check yourselves.

HAHAHAHAHAA..........REAL TALK BITCHEZ........

I shouldn't of started this thread...

If Keith Richards gets killed by a hip hop producer hitting him over the head with a computer keyboard, whilst playing his computer aided music, I'm gonna feel guilty....

i wonder if he likes the roots.....
probly not. he jus sounds like hes hatin....

PlanetHitzProduction said:
Then he later told me all my sounds in my beats were crap and that I need to build new patches :( haha
Did he mean the sounds that came from the Motif? I hear all the time that the strings and all the realistic sounds are great but synth and mainly drums (which are very very important) are wack. I too would suggest, sample your drums and if needed tighten them up with compression. You sure can load them into the Motif right, I don't know how much MB you got.

As far as patches goes, I hear that you can tweak and combine at easiest on the Triton. This is a very good feature and I believe this is one of the reasons why Triton sounds are not so heavy and full like Motif sounds just to have headroom for tweaking. Yeah I know I see it positive :D Someone else would say Triton sounds are thin = wack.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he's coming from a musician stand point. Prince said the same thing a few years ago, " Not enough musicians anymore playing music". Oh well, I personally don't care, but he's entitled to his opinion.

rocsta said:
Did he mean the sounds that came from the Motif? I hear all the time that the strings and all the realistic sounds are great but synth and mainly drums (which are very very important) are wack. I too would suggest, sample your drums and if needed tighten them up with compression. You sure can load them into the Motif right, I don't know how much MB you got.

As far as patches goes, I hear that you can tweak and combine at easiest on the Triton. This is a very good feature and I believe this is one of the reasons why Triton sounds are not so heavy and full like Motif sounds just to have headroom for tweaking. Yeah I know I see it positive :D Someone else would say Triton sounds are thin = wack.

Nah, this was in my Reason banks.

rocsta said:

i think the triton drums are nice....

Trinton drums are just like.. any drum you could get elswehere...
Where do you guys get your "opinions" from?
That stuff is at least laughable....
I'm shivering to go ha-ha about that stuff. really. That's horrible.
I think you guys do really take all you write down seriously. Which is almost as horrible as taking the other stuff does...

Last edited:
mano 1 said:
ma boi tol me
hip hop iz NOT computer muzik...
DATS A FAKT!!!
UNDESTAND!!!!??????
can someone ban this idiot!!

jking but i believe that if it sounds good who cares what it was made.

Last edited:
TheRiddler said:
ohh the irony. lol. maybe keith richards wasn't associated with that.

i agree with deranged but i'd still feel offended if this dude insulted the genre i love making music for. even if he said it in an offhand way it's still insulting to me. i also felt some of the problems he has with rap could be applied to rock and metal (i hear lots of shouting in that too) but alot of the points that you (deranged) are also true.

Back