"Rollie On My Wrist" - 2Chainz Type Beat (Prod. by Pay$o) [Banger](F4F!)

shits hot yo im trying to make my 808s sound dirty like that. good shit the sound selcetion is nice and the mixing is pretty fair, i think the brass could sound bigger. but seriously keep working

CRAZY ILL Feed 4 Feed $

Last edited:
I like the sounds..but the claps need a lil more clunk to them..sound thin...and the rolls sound dated..micxing should also b a little bigger and warmer...like the drop at 140 tho..check out me /////new SHIT}}}}} F4F fo sho

Last edited:
nice man, I thought the snare and claps could be just a tiny bit louder, the main riff is really nice, overall it's dope and has a nice sound to it, I just think the snare and claps could make it crack a little harder...

No lie, no lie, no lie, the drums I think could be a bit more in your face. The snare for sure could be louder, and maybe add some sizzle to the hi hats. Overall its a solid beat, nice arrangement. Return the feed in the sig!

intro nice. just do some panning/imaging and this beat is ready for some vocals. and that melody that comes in with the piano round the minute mark maybe less reverb or chorus or delay whatever effect that gives that sound space id reduce. but if you were to pan some to spread the track out a little u set bruh. compress the 808 and snare a little bit make em hit a little harder. and maybe compress the piano a tad or give it a touch of chorus to widen it.

i produce and mix a bit

www.soundclick.com/HESNOTAMONSTER
(10 beats here)

https://soundcloud.com/bobby-corwen

hes called bobby corwen​

This sounds sick man. The 808s sound very Lex Lugar-ish which is a good thing. My favorite thing is the lead keys/synths in the beginning, can you tell me what program you used to make those? I've been trying to find some good keys that sound like this. Lemme know!

Back