Roland MV 8000/8800 sounds!!!

teshan

Does the mv 8000 or 8800 come wit drum sounds already built in it or is it like the mpc's which have no sounds and u need to buy them?

It has some that come stock, along with some instrument patches...But also, there's some guy on the forum though that sells a ton of patches, both drums and instrument/synth patches for the MV-8000/8800 in its native .MVO format. I think its like 20 some odd gigs for like, $40.00

;)

www.mvnation.com

Trusty said:
It has some that come stock, along with some instrument patches...But also, there's some guy on the forum though that sells a ton of patches, both drums and instrument/synth patches for the MV-8000/8800 in its native .MVO format. I think its like 20 some odd gigs for like, $40.00

;)

www.mvnation.com

u know his name?? im kinda curious myself if they're quality sounds...

Trusty said:

;)

www.mvnation.com

ha! yeah yeah

but really though, i bought your patches and they have really helped me expand my MV horizons.. I would recommend them to anyone with a MV-8000 or MV-8800

Roland scrapes the bottom when it comes to stock sounds for the 8000. Yes the 808's are nothing but truth. As far as everything else I would get ready for some heavy duty sampling and/or wave building sessions.

Hey Trusty whatsup with some of the patches, send me a message so I can order some.

CAn someone help me out I have a mv8000 second hand i copped.Check it when i try to import sample from the cd the machine is telling me ( ! DISK NOT READY ...) came somebody help me out

Back