ROCK and DEATH METAL? POST EM UP

C

Chosen_one_

I was just wondering can any of you fellas do some rock music? Heavy metal death metal? I've been dabbling in it a little. If you got some put up some links so i can check em out!

Last edited by a moderator:
I play a little guitar. Nothing worth posting though. lol.

Also I play bass guitar, but they are mostly just rhythms.

Last edited by a moderator:
I play a little guitar. Nothing worth posting though. lol.

Also I play bass guitar, but they are mostly just rhythms.

if you dont mind man, post em up. They might inspire some ideas and id like to hear something someone else made.

that i am was crazy!! I like that industrial feel. im definitely going to have to dabble into the industrial. I like the weirdness of it. the soundeffects and the rawness, is something i want to be able to do. I have this thing where i want to master every facet of every genre, and not just do hip hop. then i'll be able to do anything and fuse anything.

Check out myspace.com/humanmeatmarketband
the newest and most brutal death metal in Oklahoma!

What Now Is Dead

The guitars for the moment are synthesized and run through amp sims, but when I have the room for more equipment I'm going to purchase an electric guitar and an audio interface so I can play an actual guitar into the amp software on my computer. My extra moneys are going toward moving at the moment though, so synthesized guitars it is!

I work with symphonic metal for the most part, taking heavy influences from bands such as Nightwish and Dimmu Borgir. I may even take up a rock opera at some point in time when I have the time to devote to such a musical task. :)

Why would u ask for rock and death metal lol 2 totally different kinds of music. But I do make rock and I co write metal songs too.

Back