Rocbattle?

G

greenteasipper

This site seems like a miracle but I'm not really too sure.

I mean, I see people on their selling thousands of beats (the big boys of the site).

Does anyone have any experience on here?

Its just that simple. If someone likes it they will buy. But be prepared for that site to be very unprofessional at anytime.

Its just that simple. If someone likes it they will buy. But be prepared for that site to be very unprofessional at anytime.

That's what I thought it would be.

Some people are really making A LOT of dough on that site and I'm def gonna start taking advantage.

Learning how to deal with immature people is just another thing everybody has to learn anyways haha.

i always used to make a steady 200 a month off rocbattle without even doing any promotions. if you got the music it will sell there

Be prepared for RocBattle to not pay you out. People have been waiting for months for their $20 payments.

was a member when they first started out and for there some time after, however like ^^ said. Good luck gettin paid. Although i can say i had "sales" as well without any promotion, too bad i didnt get paid for it sometimes. O well, part of the game dealin wit the internet.

was a member when they first started out and for there some time after, however like ^^ said. Good luck gettin paid. Although i can say i had "sales" as well without any promotion, too bad i didnt get paid for it sometimes. O well, part of the game dealin wit the internet.

Be prepared for RocBattle to not pay you out. People have been waiting for months for their $20 payments.

But it's not the site that's paying me but the people instead? And it's all through PayPal so I don't see the problem.

Plus if I don't get my money they can gladly meet my lawyer.

But it's not the site that's paying me but the people instead? And it's all through PayPal so I don't see the problem.

Plus if I don't get my money they can gladly meet my lawyer.

Unless they changed recently, the site itself issues the payouts. You are supposed to get paid every 2 weeks. IF you made more than $20. I have had $18 sitting in there for years from cash battles and still haven't received it.

That's another rip off they have. The cash battles. They take a percentage after you put your money in. So if you put up $10, and your opponent puts up $10, and you win, you get your $9 back, plus $9 from your opponent. But since that doesn't add up to $20, you don't get any of it. It just sits on your account. **** rocbattle.

Last edited:
the dude allen brown idk...i paid for a sellmorebeats subscription and was terribly disappointing. Still didn't ask for a refund though

the dude allen brown idk...i paid for a sellmorebeats subscription and was terribly disappointing. Still didn't ask for a refund though

Allen Brown doesn't respond to emails either just terrible... Liveoffbeats way better than sellmorebeats. Rocbattle owes me money too but whatever.

Simply put use that site to get more exposure for your beats + battle to improve your skills.

The way to go is to still have your own site so you can transfer your cash whenever you please and don't have to worry about anything shady at all.

Unless they changed recently, the site itself issues the payouts. You are supposed to get paid every 2 weeks. IF you made more than $20. I have had $18 sitting in there for years from cash battles and still haven't received it.

That's another rip off they have. The cash battles. They take a percentage after you put your money in. So if you put up $10, and your opponent puts up $10, and you win, you get your $9 back, plus $9 from your opponent. But since that doesn't add up to $20, you don't get any of it. It just sits on your account. **** rocbattle.

This is taken from there Terms and Conditions,

"Payment can either be with any major credit card of a Paypal account."

Also,

"Producers are paid directly to their Paypal account. The producer can accept payment by Paypal. The producer is responsible for all service fees of Paypal if accepting payment from Paypal."

It all seems very legit. I mean, you mentioned that you have to make more than $20 every 2 weeks to receive a payment? Well, the way I see it if you're not already making that from RocBattle you should probably find a new job anyways ;). And like I said, they have a very clear Terms and Conditions and they are located in the U.S. If these douchebags don't feel like paying me they can gladly meet my lawyer.

---------- Post added at 04:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 AM ----------

These are the quotes again,

"Producers are paid directly to their Paypal account. The producer can accept payment by Paypal. The producer is responsible for all service fees of Paypal if accepting payment from Paypal."

Last edited by a moderator:
This is taken from there Terms and Conditions,

Also,

It all seems very legit. I mean, you mentioned that you have to make more than $20 every 2 weeks to receive a payment? Well, the way I see it if you're not already making that from RocBattle you should probably find a new job anyways ;). And like I said, they have a very clear Terms and Conditions and they are located in the U.S. If these douchebags don't feel like paying me they can gladly meet my lawyer.

---------- Post added at 04:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 AM ----------

These are the quotes again,

Those terms aren't technically lies.

Payment refers to the people BUYING beats, not producers getting their money.

And yes, when they DO payout, it goes directly to your paypal. But you don't get your money as soon as someone buys your beat. You have to wait for the payout date. Which was like the first Tuesday after the 1st and 15th or some shit.

And I didn't sell beats on Rocbattle. My money was from a cash battle. After seeing those antics, I stopped. But I was a member there for many years. They used to have an active forum.

But hey, it's your money. Just telling you my experiences.

Last edited:
Back