RIP Chris Kelly

JGrisly

The Redskin James Dean
One half of the rap duo kriss kross passed today.

Chris Kelly, half of Kris Kross rap duo, dies - CNN.com

Being in roughly the same age group as them when "Jump" came out, They made a pretty big impact on me and my peers at the time.

They may not have had the longest, most celebrated of careers, but when "Jump" came out please believe kids were rockin all their clothes backwards and doin the dance.

Rest in beats, Chris Kelly. You left a legacy, which in the end, is all anyone really wants...
Much love for his friends and family as well during this difficult time.

RIP, I was about 10 when Jump came out, rocked it as long as I could. Never wore my clothes backwards though, my dad would have had me doing pushup's and whacking weeds! Let's not forget "I missed the bus", that one I actually did a lot...stupid desegregated schools:finger:

Damn I think I was like 3 or 4 when I seen jump...I still feel old I bet alot of people are like whos Chris Kelly. I used to go and get my jacket and put it on backwords and stand in front of the tv in the living room when that video came on lol. Man though RIP I always remembered them two as kids in my mind.

Yeah, Im like 5 years younger than them. And when they came out I was really feelin them cuz they were basically my age and made me want to rap like them and I went from listening to The Chipmunks Christmas album to straight hip hop... Then my older cousin left his Spice 1 187 Proof at my house when I was like 7 or 8 and when I heard that shit it was over.. Hip Hop til the day I die!!!

Back