Rick Ross Shrugs Off GD Video, Boasts of "Choking" Young Jeezy

Rozay know better tho lol... Wale and the other MMG camp probably don't even understand whats going on but they know better too lol.... but on a positive note.. they got some good ass songs so i **** wit em lol.... but they know better...

Real respect real and his response is the most gangster of all the videos between the two. I knew it wasn't no real static when every GD video had a disclaimer at the beginning admitting that Hoover and Hoover Jr have nothing to do with it. That nigga went to The Land and didn't get touched...by himself...enough said. I have gained a lotta respect for dude and am now a fan. "Ain't no checks bein cut..that ain't how we play" damn right nigga...Salute!

Real respect real and his response is the most gangster of all the videos between the two. I knew it wasn't no real static when every GD video had a disclaimer at the beginning admitting that Hoover and Hoover Jr have nothing to do with it. That nigga went to The Land and didn't get touched...by himself...enough said. I have gained a lotta respect for dude and am now a fan. "Ain't no checks bein cut..that ain't how we play" damn right nigga...Salute!

Before we christen his ass King of the Gangstas, Ross said he was in Chicago but has it been confirmed that he was in Chi-town or do we just take his word for it? I mean it's not like he hasn't not told the truth before.

SMH you act like everything about him is fake cause he lied about being a CO
Shit i would be reluctant to tell the truth too. Plenty of COs have sold dope before/during/after the job. Them niggas grimy.
He really was in Chiraq. Did you not see his chinchilla drag to the floooo? did you not look at the coatsssss? did you not look at the bearddssss?

SMH you act like everything about him is fake cause he lied about being a CO
Shit i would be reluctant to tell the truth too. Plenty of COs have sold dope before/during/after the job. Them niggas grimy.
He really was in Chiraq. Did you not see his chinchilla drag to the floooo? did you not look at the coatsssss? did you not look at the bearddssss?

Yes he LIED about being a CO. To paraphrase the movie Scarface..."all I have are my balls and my word". By the way I think he is one hell of an entertainer who makes great music just not buying the image.

Last edited:
Dude says some outlandish shit shit in songs but who doesnt these days? At the end of the day it IS only entertainment, but he's realer than you may know. ill leave it at that.

Dude says some outlandish shit shit in songs but who doesnt these days? At the end of the day it IS only entertainment, but he's realer than you may know. ill leave it at that.

Are you Rick Ross hiding behind that screen name? If not, I'd like to know how you know "he's realer than I may know"? He may be even faker than we know...but again great entertainer with good stories put to dope music!

Ish is funny to me...Everytime he talks I can't help but laugh....is he a gangsta? Don't know, don't care really.

Are you Rick Ross hiding behind that screen name? If not, I'd like to know how you know "he's realer than I may know"? He may be even faker than we know...but again great entertainer with good stories put to dope music!

Listen because im only telling you this onceee.
Just because he has a bunch of dusty ass,
unsanctioned,
GDssssss. After his asss.
Doesnt mean he took a lawseeee, he has clout in miami for a reason and i been
i mean he been in the streetsss UGH

Back