Rick Ross & MMG Banned From Tennessee By The Gangster Disciples

man please...I live in Memphis...I got tickets to the Rick Ross concert next week down here..I garauntee he performs or imma bust some niggas' heads my gotdamn self. These Memphis GD niggas ain't organized like that...none of the other cities either. You notice they always put a disclaimer at the beginning of every video saying Hoover aint got nothin to do with it. They already know if something happens to Ross unauthorized,Hoover gonna send a governor to every one of these cities to eliminate. Extortion is against the law and anything promoting Hoover in the negative light is forbidden...and this is from a GD myself..chi-town southside.
Im from North Mississippi and i was thinking "wasnt Rick Ross supposed to be in Memphis in a week cause they was promoting it on k97".... Wish i could come tho lol

They gon put border patrol ?

Mofo's in blocks snipin out the window ?

ALSO

If rick ross get killed down in tennessee

mofo's can go to youtube and the evidence is there, which dudes did it, they faces, they CREW

seems legit.......

i wouldnt do a show in a city that doesn't want me to anyway. whats 20,000 to a well established rapper? yall dont want me to come perform in your city cool. i'll take my shit to London and do it. 2 Chainz sold out in London this week. saw KY Engineering taking pics there this week. just a fast fact lol....

Back