Rick Ross & MMG Banned From Tennessee By The Gangster Disciples

Kendall143

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

Its over for dude. THIS IS THE OFFICIAL PM DAWNING OF RICK ROSS!

Juicy Jay calls on Ross to come do a track for a movie sound track- Ross: "Yea i'l fly in on tuesday, iigt, see you in memphis.

man please...I live in Memphis...I got tickets to the Rick Ross concert next week down here..I garauntee he performs or imma bust some niggas' heads my gotdamn self. These Memphis GD niggas ain't organized like that...none of the other cities either. You notice they always put a disclaimer at the beginning of every video saying Hoover aint got nothin to do with it. They already know if something happens to Ross unauthorized,Hoover gonna send a governor to every one of these cities to eliminate. Extortion is against the law and anything promoting Hoover in the negative light is forbidden...and this is from a GD myself..chi-town southside.

I know alot of GD's personally. I go way back with alot of them. They dont know nothing about this.
but anyways, being serious and all. Are these guys trying to promote music some way? becuz unless they are independant and have a shit ton of fans, this isint exactly the way to do it. Who gonna wanna work with sum1 like that in the real world.

I know i know, people say This Is the real world. but really? Ross aint cuttin a check, i almost bet that. and IF he dose, most them dudes aint gonna see a dime from that check.

I know alot of GD's personally. I go way back with alot of them. They dont know nothing about this.
but anyways, being serious and all. Are these guys trying to promote music some way? becuz unless they are independant and have a shit ton of fans, this isint exactly the way to do it. Who gonna wanna work with sum1 like that in the real world.

I know i know, people say This Is the real world. but really? Ross aint cuttin a check, i almost bet that. and IF he dose, most them dudes aint gonna see a dime from that check.

Exactly...these dudes are just some rappers who just happen to claim GD...every single video had a track from the guys in the video at the end. Ain't no real Gs co-signing this and even in the old schoool they wouldn't advertise an extortion scheme. Like you said..if a check is cut....only the top of the heir gonna see it.

Now what if jewish people did the same to them over the star they had it way before gds

This is like the 3rd one of these videos I've seen .. I just can't take this shit serious when they keep playing Lux Aeterna ..

Nothing will happen to Ross besides a lil harassment. My cuz a GD (them niggs everywhere) and he said if they dont get permission, they cant touch Ross. A lot of these boys false flaggin and dont want HQ to check em anyway.
"You need permission" - Rick Ross

Last edited:
^^^Lol, are you serious? So GDs thought he stole their symbol when it's next to the words "Bar Mitzvah?"

Drake is next. Then Mort from Family guy. Monk already got extorted.

Last edited:
Ross knew what he was doing, he "thinks he's larry hoover" then puts his face over the symbol for their gang. Its tupid, but Ross got himself into this shit

^^^Okay, I thought it was about the Larry Hoover lines. But that was a while back. So they putting 2 and 2 together, right? Cause I know they ain't mad about the star of David in reference to a BAR MITZVA!!!

^^^Okay, I thought it was about the Larry Hoover lines. But that was a while back. So they putting 2 and 2 together, right? Cause I know they ain't mad about the star of David in reference to a BAR MITZVA!!!

I think the whole thing is foolish. If it is about the Larry Hoover line, they should be extorting Styles P too since he was on the song.

The Star of David is used by people of the Jewish faith and is on the flag of Israel.

260px-Star_of_David.svg.png

The Star of David: Star of David - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Attachments

• 660px-Flag_of_Israel.svg.png
    660px-Flag_of_Israel.svg.png
    10.7 KB · Views: 92
Modeh Ani Lefanecha
Melech Chai Vekayom
Shehechezarta Bi Nishmati
Bechemla
Raba Emunatecha

For my Jewish brothers...we riding!