Rick Ross MasterMind Pushed Back to December! He Squashed Beef with Jeezy??

B

BIGMOZ

Mastermind got pushed back to 12/17/14... Is his buzz dying? What happened? I imagine that budgets had already been cleared at the end of last fiscal quarter, so wouldn't Def Jam be starting their new budgets now?

He also has a pic with jeezy...looks like they squashed it but no official story?

Yo I don't know bout that beef situation.. Cause when DJ Drama try to get Gucci And Jeezy to Link back up it was some crazy ass tension though it was a positive movement for the city they agreed to. And later in the interviews that beef was still cookin.. and Ross into it with the history of some real street shit, I don't think his buzz died.. he facing the reality of what the lyrics bring. More like a test from Life its self

'..the "biggest" boss'... who did the copywrite on that video.. he has jokes smh... noone shall make fun of rosay !

The dude got Meek, Wale, Gunplay, and Rockie Fresh on one roster.. And with the legal issues its hard to shine like he used to with a team like that you realize his first album was the most successful. Dude is damn near Legend, I wont put him in the same categories as the pioneers who basically watch the game change but he goin the street shit and surviving so far dawg

Beef is dumb for old men... one day it dawns on them.

If you're 35 doing what you did at 25... you wasted 10 years..

Back