Rick ross be lyin>.....all rappers be lying

Only real way to know if a rapper has money just wait 5 years he is kicked out the game by the fans. Therefore, if he is broke like Nelly, Young Buck, Jermaine Dupri, and plethora of other rappers who are dead broke at the end of career he really didn't make any money. If he is still doing well financially have some businesses going on that means he didn't do stupid shit with his money and invested well.

these guys made tons of money..but what they didn't do in some cases is continue to spend like that same kind of money is coming in
drinking all the water out of the well,when no more water is coming in the water instead of finding ways to keep water in the well or even building a new well.

At the end of the day, it's ALL ENTERTAINMENT

True story, my friend.

Why is it a bad thing when a rapper is an entertainer? Nobody disses Robert DeNiro for pretending to be gangster, so why should they diss Rick Ross for not really being a drug kingpin? If the rapper's music is catchy and his lyrics tell a vivid story, who cares? I mean, it's bad enough rap perpetuates many negative stereotypes...IT'S JUST ENTERTAINMENT!

Y'all probably don't even know where Ross got his whole image from huh.
A real thug named Ricky Ross was the reason to go with the alias Rick Ross.
Next to that, it's just his image. You can say he ain't as rich as he says, well who actually gives a rat's ass? It's not like he'd give you a penny to not tell anyone he didn't buy all them Maybachs.
MMG is doing great tho, Wale & Milly next to officer Ricky combine an amazing team. Ricky has the image, Milly has the flow & Wale is the poet.

Can't say anything bad about Rick tbh.

Y'all probably don't even know where Ross got his whole image from huh.
A real thug named Ricky Ross was the reason to go with the alias Rick Ross.
Next to that, it's just his image. You can say he ain't as rich as he says, well who actually gives a rat's ass? It's not like he'd give you a penny to not tell anyone he didn't buy all them Maybachs.
MMG is doing great tho, Wale & Milly next to officer Ricky combine an amazing team. Ricky has the image, Milly has the flow & Wale is the poet.

Can't say anything bad about Rick tbh.

Word...You mean "Freeway" Ricky Ross? I'm old enough to remember him. He actually sued Rick Ross, the rapper for using his likeness for profit. I don't know if got anything for it though...

Word...You mean "Freeway" Ricky Ross? I'm old enough to remember him. He actually sued Rick Ross, the rapper for using his likeness for profit. I don't know if got anything for it though...

Yes sir, Freeway Ricky! I know about the sue & ish but he lost the case because his name was "Rick" Ross and not " Ricky" Ross.

Yes sir, Freeway Ricky! I know about the sue & ish but he lost the case because his name was "Rick" Ross and not " Ricky" Ross.

That's such bullshit..."Ricky" derives from Rick which derives Rich which derives from Richard which derives from Richart which derives from an Old World name that means "Rich Heart" or "Rich Hearted"...I mean, Rick Ross emulates every bit of Ricky's likeness...

makes you wonder all what else is FAKE

All of it is, right down to the social image and words they say and the money they say they have. It's just entertainment really, it's just like watching/listening to a show. The only reason people think that it is entertaining is because of the background beat and the energy behind the track. The masses don't listen to lyrics. Just bob your head if the beat is fast enough.

I wouldn't be surprised if most of these rappers become irrelevant within a couple of years......and in huge amounts of debt.

Manufactured commercial hip hip is about ego, greed, materialism, and debauchery, not truth, realness, relation, emotion, and talent. This will all change once people realize that the latter is what makes people buy music though.

Are any of you really surprised? I mean cmon. It's like finding out Santa Clause ain't real.

"Santa Clause" was very real. However, just like the rappers he's a glorified image of St. Nick and a once famous toymaker from middle Europe. Modern day Santa is a massive marketing campaign, though. The day you realized the modern day Santa Clause isn't real, you lived...

"I'm trying to have 10 burger kings so I can get fat sit in a boat and laugh at niggas that's my motivation in life" BAWSE

Last edited:
who gives a shit...seriously who ****ing cares? If they are lying owell

Last edited:
Back