Rick Ross Announces “The Black Bar Mitzvah” Mixtape

so with that title hes implying hes jewish now? lol

stupid title tho

I'd say it's strategic. Ross makes his moves very carefully and it's undeniable that it has worked out in his favor thus far. I think while Diddy is using him...he is using Diddy in return. Diddy stays in the limelight and Ross gets Diddy's blessing as the best Hip Hop artist that is not named Biggie. He is trying to make himself a legend of Hip Hop...but is it working? Hate it or love it, it works out well for both of them.

Last edited:
this mixtape was weak, but it was really only for promo purposes. I knew ross couldn't drop a pretty decent album and then come right back with a dope mixtape.

this has had me reconsider becoming a rapper shts too exhausting i cant even finish 1 album these niggas releasing mixtapes every 5 minutes it seems like. anyways ross still my nigga tho so ill prolly download this sht at lunch or somethin

I know. It's overwhelming. I remember back in the days, when you couldn't wait to hear an artists new album. Now it's just like, "Again? You just dropped one last month...."

All these mix tapes and albums back to back, make the quality of work go down and your career short as hell. I remember when artists would take 1-2 years working on an album. Now shit is rushed by the label in order to saturate the market for a profit. Shit's pathetic and these idiots wonder why numbers are down. There is no anticipation for albums. Notice how many records kanye sells because he puts out a solo album like every year to couple of years.

I know. It's overwhelming. I remember back in the days, when you couldn't wait to hear an artists new album. Now it's just like, "Again? You just dropped one last month...."

yea i dont see how somebody could truly put out a quality product in such a short time frame. i mean i would run outta sht to say very quickly that or burn out my fans

I think the reason why these artist are dropping so many mixtapes back to back is because they can, once you make it and you have a solid fan base, you can pretty much do whatever. Artist these days settle with making ONE good classic Mixtape or Alubm, then they'll never drop anything hotter. They work so hard to get that one classic they don't have anymore drive to pull out one that's better. Plus Ross has a slew of artist under his belt, he's good.

Yall got to keep in mind the EBT Awards..........Meek Millz.........perfect timing. "Let's give them anything right now......give me as many popular beats as possible...hell I'll throw in two songs off my album to fill it up......we got to keep moving...on to the next." BAWSE!

Last edited:
Back