Rick Ross Announces “The Black Bar Mitzvah” Mixtape

Rick Ross is set to release his new mixtape on October 8th.

Rick Ross has announced the upcoming release of his new mixtape The Black Bar Mitzvah.

The tape will be released on DatPiff.com on October 8th. It’s currently unknown who will appear on the project alongside Ricky Rozay.

Ross has released a number of mixtapes throughout his career including The Albert Anastasia EP, Ashes to Ashesand Rich Forever. He most recently released his fifth album God Forgives, I Don’t, which bowed atop the charts upon release in July.

Check Out Artwork Here >>> Rick Ross Announces “The Black Bar Mitzvah” Mixtape

So I guess the label is giving up on GFID?

Or he's just using these releases for touring?

Gotta admit that gfid was a let down, i was expecting so much more after rich forever. Thought the mixtape was better than the album.

Go after opportunity. That altercation with Jeezy was like
1341067_o.gif

Got to work fast......any opportunity to be taken will get took.

Bet $1,000,000 Chief Keef is on the mixtape with Young Chop. With a video shot in Chicago.

Followed by a Jeezy mixtape. Both mixtapes hard ass fuuck.......you won't be hearing no EDM/Trap on either one. lmao!

this has had me reconsider becoming a rapper shts too exhausting i cant even finish 1 album these niggas releasing mixtapes every 5 minutes it seems like. anyways ross still my nigga tho so ill prolly download this sht at lunch or somethin

Back