Returning all feedback! Meursault

I like lead at 1:17, tell me the secret to getting it poke through so smoothly :berzerk:interesting beat, very unique. well mixed.

First thing that jumped out at me was that subbass. It was so clean,def a trunk-rattler, what VST did you use for that brother? As usual, the mix is solid and I couldn't hear any out-of-balance/clashing elements

Good trap-style hi-hat pattern, but the hats sounds just a touch too metallic/bright on my headphones.

That chant sample was crazy too. Overall this is great beat, it's got some trap elements but the drums and melody have more of a 90's/early 2000's hip hop feel. Nice job.

Dark Piano beat, feed for feed.

this was dope bro. That guitar solo killed it. did you play that? And the vocal is tight flows really well with everything else. I agree the hihat felt a lil sharp but otherwise great work def unique.

Here's my thread for feedback when you get a chance thanks!

Nice Sample!

Whoooooooooweeee! That sample. The song has a nice wavy/movement feel using the filter/eq automation on it. (Where is the sample from?). I never got bored through the song. Lots of subtle variation. That guitar solo just shows up and ish! I love it. Do you play guitar? I am a producer / songwriter / rapper / guitar player. Maybe we can collab? Also, can I spit a freestyle over this?

Here is my track. Let me know what you think! Keep up the great work. I am going to check out more of your stuff.

Whoooooooooweeee! That sample. The song has a nice wavy/movement feel using the filter/eq automation on it. (Where is the sample from?). I never got bored through the song. Lots of subtle variation. That guitar solo just shows up and ish! I love it. Do you play guitar? I am a producer / songwriter / rapper / guitar player. Maybe we can collab? Also, can I spit a freestyle over this?

Here is my track. Let me know what you think! Keep up the great work. I am going to check out more of your stuff.

Thanks dude, I'm trying to sell beats right now tbh.

I like the overall feel of your track and the IDGAF attitude. The beat is pretty cool. The only thing I could say is that the mix could be a bit better. I think your vocals could be a little louder in the mix. Besides that, really feeling the flow.

Back