Recycle wont let me load any file!!! WTF?

v.ray21

T0P HEAVY ENT.
I CANT LOAD ANYTHING INTO RECYCLE . THE ONLY THING I CAN LOAD IS THE DAMN DEMO. WTH IS GOING ON? ANY FEEDBACK PLEASE . AND YES I HAVE READ THE DAMN DIRECTIONS SO PLEASE DONT RESPOND WITH " READ THE MANUAL "

:mad:

It loads .Wav, Aif, and RX2 files. That's all. Are you trying to load one of the above?

I don't even own ReCycle and know it's easy to load. i believe you just click on "Open" or "Import".

But he said he read the manual LMAO.
aymloEKh0Fg4HPZ2E87n86Udvs4FoWqwSHUAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
aymloEKh0Fg4HPZ2E87n86Udvs4FoWqwSHUAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Last edited:
^^^Lol, I didn't expect any of our answers to be the solution, but sometimes people overlook the smallest details sometimes.

Quick troubleshoot...Have you tried Reinstalling, and are you using a Mac or PC? When you go to open something is it showing available audio clips but just not loading them, or does Recycle act as if no audio files are even recognized? I don't use ReCycle, but these questions may help us help you figure out what's going on.

Also may want to try Prop's customer service, but seems like a quick troubleshoot should get you running with less effort.

cmon man. .lol i aint that stupid bruh! i have the full program, my **** just aint working. and im well rounded with formats and **** as well. i just dont have n e luck.

My bad, got my wires crossed, you mentioned the demo so..

If its a pirated version that's probably half your problem, I don't care if it is, jus sayin.

You could be having an authorization problem if all you are getting is a demo that can't load anything.

Make sure you enter the product key from the authorization card correctly and if you still have problems contact the Prop's customer service.

I once had to get a new product key from them because they shipped a batch of academic numbered authorization cards with some of the retail versions by mistake.

^^^Lol, I didn't expect any of our answers to be the solution, but sometimes people overlook the smallest details sometimes.

Quick troubleshoot...Have you tried Reinstalling, and are you using a Mac or PC? When you go to open something is it showing available audio clips but just not loading them, or does Recycle act as if no audio files are even recognized? I don't use ReCycle, but these questions may help us help you figure out what's going on.

Also may want to try Prop's customer service, but seems like a quick troubleshoot should get you running with less effort.

Ok let me break it down: when i mention the demo, i mean the sampled demop as soon as you open the program. i have the full official recycle program not any pirated ishh. and yes, when i select the import or open file it doesnt recognize any of my music that is in wav format. the thing is, im trying to load a part of maybach music into the program. it is in wav format, but recycle isnt lettin me load anything into it. i dont know what the hell is going on. i sound like i dont know wth im talking about but trust man, i wasnt placed on a pc yesterday. its just the program doesnt notice any of my files. i may have gotten a ****ed up copy! lol i dont know bruh

So the program runs fine and the demo file loads in the wave form display but you just can't get it to load any of the supported file types using the file browser or with drag and drop.

If you are trying to load a Wav file is it 16 bit or 32 bit? because something like a 32 bit 96kHz Wav file might give you a file corrupt or unknown response from ReCycle.

A 24 bit 96kHz Wav will work OK.

Last edited:
So the program runs fine and the demo file loads in the wave form display but you just can't get it to load any of the supported file types using the file browser or with drag and drop.

If you are trying to load a Wav file is it 16 bit or 32 bit? because something like a 32 bit 96kHz Wav file might give you a file corrupt or unknown response from ReCycle.

A 24 bit 96kHz Wav will work OK.

yeah bro. . .frustration is now at the maximus!

What did you use to rip/render the ,wav you're trying to load?

I suggest looking on your comp for another random .wav folder, if those show up, the format of what you're trying to get simply doesn't match.

well i can easily drag and drop sounds already in reason. what im trying to do is take a line from maybach music and put it in recycle. but the song itself will not transfer.

Shorten up the left and right locator's and export a small bit of one of your reason songs as a Wav file and see if you can open it in ReCycle.

Last edited:
^^^Oh yeah, it can only be but so big of a file or Recycle doesn't load it, right?

That's what I never understood. For the price($200), Recycle should be able to load 32bit wav, mp3, wma, mp4, any other audio format, and should be able to load any size file. That's why I don't own it.

^^^Oh yeah, it can only be but so big of a file or Recycle doesn't load it, right?

That's what I never understood. For the price($200), Recycle should be able to load 32bit wav, mp3, wma, mp4, any other audio format, and should be able to load any size file. That's why I don't own it.

yeah that is sum bs. is there any other program that loads or operates better than recycle? if soo i need it asap. i got this crazy ideah about that sample but the ideah is leaving me with time.

Old thread, but i have this same damn problem with recycle frequntly. but NOW it will not play any damn files, batched converted, in every damn configuration there is possible for the export and still NADA damn thing. fukkin up my creativity recycle.
Any thoughts?

Old thread, but i have this same damn problem with recycle frequntly. but NOW it will not play any damn files, batched converted, in every damn configuration there is possible for the export and still NADA damn thing. fukkin up my creativity recycle.
Any thoughts?

i found the issue to my problem, not sure if its yours. but the length of the sample cant exceed 4 minutes so if its longer, youll have to use another program that can cut the file down then import it. shxt was driving me crazy

Back