Recommendation Ableton tutorials

pussymaster69

Hello,
I am new here and I just came in touch with Ableton, and the problem is: how should I get started? I don't know how to begin and want to know which tutorials you guys recommend.
Do have in mind that this is my first time, and I want to start with the basics. :p
Actually I just want to know how you guys learnt it and which tutorials you guys watched and recommend.

Thank you in advance! :D

Last edited:
First off, just mess around with the program to get used to it first.Then make some beats to get used to beatmaking.
Then, if you feel like learn some scales.Learn sheet music, learn how to sample, learn synthesis.then learn mixing.
mastering's optional.

I was already quite familiar with DAWs when I first started using Ableton. So getting into it wasn't much of a struggle as I already had more than basic knowledge of programs like it. What I did do though was look up tutorials every time I ran into a function I wasn't familiar with, a simple google search, and also I've read the manual once and constantly go back and reference when I'm not sure how something is done.

Back