Reason rewired in Fl studio

T

trixer

I have problem with rewire Reason to Fl studio.
I have mpd and midi keyboard running at the same time, but when i rewire Reason in Fl studio only works my midi keyboard. What could be a problem? Play/rec buttons work in Fl studio, but for example when i load Kong inside Reason (when it's rewired with Fl) mpd pads don't wrok - work only keys on my midi keyboard.
And i also wanted to know is possible somehow in FL studio options set it up like this - when i revire, each instruemnt from Reason goes in different FL studio mixer channel - so i can add different effects when mastering inside FL studio, for example drums what's layered inside Kong and bass what's played in nn-xt goes in saparete FL studio mixer channels?

It is possible for each sound in Reason to go in a diff. mixer track in FL, I can't tell you off the dome but I've it before. I no longer use Reason, just FL. The problem with your pads though, the first thing that comes to mind is to make sure neither your keyboard or pads are enabled in Reason. Are you using a Midi Out channel in FL? I'm not uh Reason expert at all but I'm pretty good with FL and I've used em both together how you describin..

i haven't used FL for a minute either, but try routing each device in reason directly to the interface in the back of reason rack. Then in FL open up a midi channel. if possible make sure your mixer is routed to the right channel and make sure your FL midi channel is on the right midi channel.

i think by doing this it might turn your device into stereo, splitting it into 2 channels on your fl mixer. Im doing this all from memory, i would have to sit down and figure it out again but just experiment.

if you dont know how to rewire watch this

this video might help with putting each device to a channel in FL

Last edited:
Back