Reason refills and the diff files: I need a better understanding.

bulgarianprince

Ok, I have owned Reason since its inception and rebirth was the only thing they made. For the first time in 12 years I have enough time to learn everything inside and out if possible.
So I have never really understood the diff refills and files. I go to open up refills made of certain thangs (at least thats what I think) the files will open something for the device sometimes and somethimes not.
I do the normal search for the module (nnxt or combinators or whatever) and it pulls files that say they are for the unit and they will not contain anything in them.

So I Need a better understanding of what and how to use the refills and other files because it all seems very screwy to me.

Some open, some dont, sometimes, very confused, its easy to do though.

Manual.............its all there

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

Propellerhead - ReCycle - REX

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

Propellerhead - ReCycle - REX

Theres no way you have had Reason for 12 years and not know this....seriously. Before you get upset, please the manual thoroughly. Its really all there....no.....really

Im not shitting you guys. I have had all of the reasons up to 5. I worked 65 hours or more a week including weekends with one day off. The other problem I have had is I have fugged around with so many other software and hardware options that I never taught myself shit cause I never had any time. I have decided to go with what I got and learn the shit out of it and stop the damn impulse buying, that's the shitty thing in life, you either have plenty of time and no money or no time with plenty of money. Its a double edged knife. I have decided that I'm 46 and have blown off fun for 30 years for money and its not all its cracked up to be..

digging in to my Fantom X, Reason and Fruity. So now I am just looking for the accelerated version of learning. I guess you guys are right and I know I was just being lazy. I have so friggin far to go and I'm impatient as hell..

Thank you for your time, we now bring you back to our regularly scheduled thread titled, Every one is a super MC in your bedroom studio, why not me? lofl

Back