Really need feedback please / im stuck...

Solwiz

Hello fellow future producers, this is my first time using this site. I was looking for something to look for everything production with a community, so here i am.

Now, I have been making beats on my computer for 2-3 years now. i use an m-audio keyboard and a korg padkontrol to layer in some drums. Im in that musical stage where i dont know what type of sound im want to stick with, but i generally make mellow hip-hop based beats I even changed my artist name a couple times from my confusing. But in the end, i make music for the fun and exhilaration it gives me. I was wondering if u guys and give me some feedback on some of my tracks on soundcloud. i dont know many people that know alot about the technical aspects of music that can give me a in-depth review on my tracks. i sometimes think my music is the greatest, and other times i hate it. i need some honest reasons on why it may suck or not. Please take a quick listen, it would really help me out. i would even return the favor if u want.
thank you. :)
(its my first post so i cant post links yet, so i altered spaced the link a bit. just fill in the spaces and it should work)

https:// soundcloud .com / solwiz

Really good stuff. I love the mellow vibe you consistently deliver. And I like how your able to have a long track, but vary it enough to not be boring. I'm definitely gonna give you a follow. Keep working man. :)

Really good stuff. I love the mellow vibe you consistently deliver. And I like how your able to have a long track, but vary it enough to not be boring. I'm definitely gonna give you a follow. Keep working man. :)

Thanks a ton man. I appreciate you taking the time of day to listen to my tracks. i checked out your songs as well and i like the vibe your music is giving out. it reminds me of the oldschool jadakiss and dipset beats i used to hear. very nice. keep it up bro.

Keep doing what your doing cause its working so far, easy to listen too!

Some shimmery fx sounds may add another dimension, cant think of the instrument i'm thinking of right now but bell/ xylophone sort of sounds that shimmer haha.

Good work.

Back