REAL vs FAKE

S

Spektor

ok guys....

this is to seperate the real from fake....yall are gionna love this one

which rapper do u think are for real TOP 3.....meaning they actually are real thugs or has been before....who aint scared and who rap about stuff they actually went through? and why do u think they are the realest....who would you give your STREET CRED too?

on the other saide./...who do u think are the 3 TOP fake rappers and why?

heres my list......

#1: TUPAC - eventhough he was a ballerina in school and very artistic..he always spoke his mind no matter what....and did what he had too do...but in the end it eventually got him killed

#2 C-Murder: Self Explainatroy

#3 Styles P": Just the content of what he raps about....and Its something about him that makes me think he is a real grimey person

TOP 3 FAKE RAPPERS:

Jay-Z: He torre the Roc apart....suppose to been an empire...not helping out BEANS

#2 Diddy: Self Explainatory...he know who killed BIG...hes not speaking up

#3: Dr Dre....never been a real gangsta like he spoke in his song...was always into music growing up Dj, BAND, Death Row Preoducer, NWA producer...hes been around real cats but never actually been deep in it lkike he spoke in his songs

Wiz Khalifa- raps about smoking weed in all his songs actually sits around and smokes weed all day lol
J Cole- normal dude who went to college raps about normal everyday things and college
Drake- sings/raps about relationships with ex girlfriends and being young and rich

As far as rappers with street cred and on that hood ish

Project Pat- he was locked up for armed robbery
Max B- he aint getting out till at least 2042
Bun B- comes off solid and legit

Last edited:
Real = Too Short, Pimp C, Chuck D.... (not real, most believable), DJ Quik, Jeezy, Snoop n nem, 50, Prodigy, EM is the realest to ever rap - white guy told everthing.

Fake = Ross, Plies, De la Soul

Whut you thought you whutn't gon see me!!!!

Last edited:
REAL: Pac, NWA and Prodigy (for the illuminati song)

Fake: Anything similar to Drake,LilWayne,Rick Ross and all the bull shit

1. Tupac. Best quote from song:
Now I was raised as a young black male
In order to get paid, forced to make crack sales
Caught a nigga so they send me to these overpacked jails
In the cell, countin days in this livin black Hell, do you feel me?

2. Notorious B.I.G. Best

3. DMX.

^^^^^^^Does it even matter now? If he is or ain't the reality is he living better than he was 10 years ago whether he was real then or not.

Fake > Real. The sad thing is that the real "real" would never mentioned because they are not fake enough. It's some rappers realler than 2Pac.....yall don't want to hear the shit they say though.

Get that money. Kill a 1,000 people, sell a megaton of coke, kidnap some kids for ransom...................we know you ain't doing it for real. And when your career is over who cares............you got something out of it that you would have NEVER HAD. Or....... Keep it real.......for the few people that will respect you for it. Baby stomach growling now......who you supporting...these fans who barely supporting your realness....or this baby. Now you got to keep it real for real. Welcome to McDonald's may I take your order? "Yeah...let me get a #1 with a should've just been a trap rapper.......add some swag on it.........and on the second order let me get some endorsements.............instead of the the positive role model let me get the I'm not a star, somebody lied sauce."

Freeway Rick Ross did time IN the pen. Rapper Rick Ross did time with a pen.

I guess I'm confused about the interpretation of fake.

Some artists can be fake and that makes them a ho ass b!tch lying wannabe fake thug simp poser bird herb punk lame skeezer.

And other artists can be fake and fans LOVE them for that. (Odd Future anybody?)

What is the division that makes certain fake artists respected and other fake artists despised?

^^^^^^I went and got some groceries shaking my head at those Enquirer magazines......"Whitney tried to commit suicide 48 hours before she died". People feed into shit like that.....and these other media places are no different online. I hate Justin Bieber and never heard or seen anything about the dude.....except the freestyles that sound better than some people getting great feedback. I hated 50 Cent at one time until I start seeing Curtis.....a person giving back and donating and shit like that. At the end of the day....shit like that is real. Rick Ross passing out...in a hospital due to health issues...shit like that is real. Some dude rapping about knowledge in a book can be the same person eating a fat ass burger in front of a starving homeless belly......like "MMMMMMMM...got damn this shit good". He might throw a sloppy tomato on the ground at you........headed to an interview talking about fake ass rappers and why he is so real. All these people are human......and writing gives them a "supernatural" like power. But they are not allowed to have this kind of power today because the media mixes the supernatural them into the regular them. The only people who can survive in this media infested time are the one's who remain in their supernatural state at all times.......I think that's smart. Hulk Hugan can now talk more relaxed and be himself everywhere he goes........he doesn't have to act like he just got through drinking 3 Rock Star energy drinks...BROTHER!!!!! He does have to worry about all that money gone during a divorce.......shit like that is real. These street thugs are boring as hell.....we see you niggas every got damn day........we hear your style from other little thug niggas every got damn day. Grow a beard. Change your voice a little bit....give people something to mimick......the cameras are rolling.

This is what it's all about. Entertainment gets you paid.

Last edited:
I became FP famous by "keepin' it real"

I hate some of the stuff that I put on the internet now....

I'm only FP famous, and they never paid me a dime.

I ran the beat battles section from 04 - 07 though.

The dude that made the site can vouch for that lol...

Last edited:
^^^^^^Keeping it real can be entertaining also.......but only a few people can be entertaining while keeping it real. You one of those. :cheers: But like I said, some people just can't. They need a gimmick....as much as they would hate gimmicks....it's their only hope.

Rome man.....you need to go ahead and drop a rap mixtape......you'd be surprised.

Diddy fake? Diddy is probably the biggest thug on that list. Anybody else who dogged as many people as he did would be dead by now. He got real thugs like Loon to convert to Islam and not speak about bad boy. He has Black Rob on video apologizing a week after he was talking wreck-less. Diddy is goofy and all that but something is going on where he can't be touched and has people scared of him outside of blacklisting them musically.

why i everyone scared of Didy, and give him support eventhough they know he has a reputation for blackballing rappers

Diddy is a business man, nobody forced anybody to sign the contract.
always remember in business of music you get what you negotiate not what you deserve.

Back