READ!! More content and features for FutureProducers.com Members!

i like moses idea on the more personal profiles idea. it be real nice if we had personal pages like (God shall i dare say the name?) myspace, and have a player, and maybe some ways we can promote our music better

like okayplayer.com their blog area is great

i'm all for promotion of music on here. maybe a soundclick type feature. it'd be a start, n it would encourage people like me to upload more music. i don't pay much attention to [SH**] like myspace...

and um... PLEASE GOD don't turn this into a sole hip hop forum. i still come on here to LEARN SH** and the bullsh** threads people b startin over Soulja Boy.....

it's bad enough music itself got infiltrated. i think that filters 4 this site should be worked on and a separate forum be created for BULLSH**.

This is a cool site man thanks for helping out i cant wait to read up on some stuff that you guys have here.

Def need more mods....the hiphop section is a joke

WatchWhatHappens1204 said:

and um... PLEASE GOD don't turn this into a sole hip hop forum. i still come on here to LEARN SH** and the bullsh** threads people b startin over Soulja Boy.....

it's bad enough music itself got infiltrated. i think that filters 4 this site should be worked on and a separate forum be created for BULLSH**.

Wack threads should be deleted on site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! is that mean that I'm gonna sign up with your friends forum too?
Thanks!

I don't mean any of the following as any offense to any of the hard work that goes into running a large website such as FP or AF as I know how much of a pain it can be to just moderate a site this big.

Ouch@hoping this becomes a big hip hop forum and members going to AF for tech-oriented questions. I'm coming from spending so much time and effort at keeping this site a good place for tech-related questions, specially in the recording mixing and mastering forum which was a great destination for people while I was modding and keeping the forum clean.

I don't mean to offend the others mods at FP because I know there are various that do what they can to keep things clean but all FP really needed was better moderating and more concensus about moderating amongst moderators.

I never wanted to be a dissenting voice even after lurking and seeing all the changes and perhaps I should have read this thread much sooner but this pretty much seems as letting the FP ship sink with the hip hop heads and hoping the rest of the people flock to AF.

FP has a lot of great tech-related information and it's a shame to just dump it instead of fixing what's wrong. As much activity as the hip hop forum gets it's still just one section of FP and rather and trashing the entire sink for one leak the leak should just be fixed with better moderating. I know the posts/threads will still be here but if people see this as a hip hop site, why would anyone bother to search for the audio-related posts if they wouldn't imagine they were here?

I hope everything works out in the end but I can't help but agree with Moses on a lot if not all of his points.

sleepy said:
I don't mean any of the following as any offense to any of the hard work that goes into running a large website such as FP or AF as I know how much of a pain it can be to just moderate a site this big.

Ouch@hoping this becomes a big hip hop forum and members going to AF for tech-oriented questions. I'm coming from spending so much time and effort at keeping this site a good place for tech-related questions, specially in the recording mixing and mastering forum which was a great destination for people while I was modding and keeping the forum clean.

I don't mean to offend the others mods at FP because I know there are various that do what they can to keep things clean but all FP really needed was better moderating and more concensus about moderating amongst moderators.

I never wanted to be a dissenting voice even after lurking and seeing all the changes and perhaps I should have read this thread much sooner but this pretty much seems as letting the FP ship sink with the hip hop heads and hoping the rest of the people flock to AF.

FP has a lot of great tech-related information and it's a shame to just dump it instead of fixing what's wrong. As much activity as the hip hop forum gets it's still just one section of FP and rather and trashing the entire sink for one leak the leak should just be fixed with better moderating. I know the posts/threads will still be here but if people see this as a hip hop site, why would anyone bother to search for the audio-related posts if they wouldn't imagine they were here?

I hope everything works out in the end but I can't help but agree with Moses on a lot if not all of his points.
Agreed. FP is getting a bad reputation for most of these reasons...

Wonderful +productive. I would appreciate real producer collaboration on projects, or song/s from writer-artists-producers which may lack various technical production skills for recording, mixing, mastering.
How ever they have great production project concept overview quality.
I feel what makes a great producer as well is being able to understand quality and ajust to it's creative flow regardless of the personal or professional track record credits one may or may not have. We as FP's have a creative responsibility to keep this wonderful gift-talent-skill-quality, (which isn't intended for any of us to be arrogant and stingy with), moving forward because we should be reaching the people which needs to be touched by this magic.
Lets learn to help each other more and stop the primitive silly counter-productive attitudes which sadly dominates the world at the moment.(WE CAN CHANGE THIS). If someone registered here calls for help, lets respect this and try to support all FP's dream inspirations
no matter if we're beginners or long time profi's.
THIS ATTITUDE IS WHAT I FEEL TRULY MAKES A GREAT Present & FP FOR LIFE! I wish all FP's much success. Nikki Swan CD:In Love With Life

Last edited:
sup fp back after 7 years

quality over quantity iz my thing .........do it right the first tyme!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back