Re-Done !!! New Beat (F4F)

Only thing I could possible say is the mix seems a little quiet just turn things up a bit and its good

Feedback?

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback. I Was just worried because the first version i uploaded was too loud lool. I will put the volume up a little more. Will check yours now

Too loud? In this industry? lol What daw are you using?

The melody is tight and the song sounds pretty good but the volume is low and it sounds like the low frequencies of your instruments are getting in the way of the sub. you may try filtering some of the low mid out of the main instruments or toning down some of the harmonics of the sub. just make sure you don't overdo it.

new-south-808-banger-bye-f4f

Too loud? In this industry? lol What daw are you using?

The melody is tight and the song sounds pretty good but the volume is low and it sounds like the low frequencies of your instruments are getting in the way of the sub. you may try filtering some of the low mid out of the main instruments or toning down some of the harmonics of the sub. just make sure you don't overdo it.

new-south-808-banger-bye-f4f

Thank you man for feedback. Im using FL or Studio One. will check yours now

I felt something is wrong with your kick for the first 50 secs. It gets kind of buried in the mix and your overall volume is a bit low. I like the idea though. Just a bit more work and you are good man. Keep it up. Check mine out.

Trap Beat

Back