RATE my remix to "YEAH"

I aint tryin to act like mod or anything, but dude, don't post that in every differnt forum. It is kind of annoying to see your 5 or 6 threads started by you with all of the thing, but anyway..tight remix, nice work.

No offense but I dont like it.....at all. I can make a remix to that beat in about 1 minute (not joking) on my triton and it will sound 10x better considering all the sounds from YEAH are on the triton, anyways, It's cool considering all you did was just remake it, but I dont like the original beat from the start so I cant really say I like this one.

A - D, A - E, A - F, A - E (repeat forever)

This is obviously a musical masterpiece

Last edited:
Sounds like the same tune, but not as professional. I didn't like the original anyway, except for the video which I found quite funny..

its not a remix man...its a remake you redid the song with your own shyt and changed the drums and effects a little.
Lets see... who cant do that?

Wow... tha same EXACT notes in Yeah wit a different instrument. Am I supposed to be impressed? Cuz I'm not.

I post the same topic in every forum that I can cuz some people only tend to go to the forum that has somethin that they posted so if I post in every forum possible then there's a better chance of more people hearin my music.

It's a remix.
I'm about to post one of my Trition Traks in a minute.

The Good,The Bad The Ugly.........

The Good,The drums were acually pretty good I liked the way they grooved during the song..

The Bad,Everyone is pretty much done with hearing yeah....And you didnt even put the acappela over it to seal the deal

The Ugly,Those synth sounds were HORRIBLE!
comon' man....you mean you couldnt have found some better sounds somewhere on the net or sampled some lil jon ish?.....

I aint tryna be rude dude

Big Macc, i checked out your beats. think i was impressed? cuz i wasnt.

Damn... well I never thought to post mine because I thought Yeah was dead... BUT what the hell why not. I took a B-Boy approach to it. I think that mine IS different than most remixes of this song the, hook mostly,... and My boy DJ Pudgee P put missy on the track. It's on his Mixtape Glamour Life Vol 3

www.djpudgeep.com

dj spotlight said:
No offense but I dont like it.....at all. I can make a remix to that beat in about 1 minute (not joking) on my triton and it will sound 10x better considering all the sounds from YEAH are on the triton, anyways, It's cool considering all you did was just remake it, but I dont like the original beat from the start so I cant really say I like this one.

A - D, A - E, A - F, A - E (repeat forever)

This is obviously a musical masterpiece

Its actually G - D, G - Eb, G - Eb, G - D. ;)

Im sure you knew that though, probably just a typo.

Back