Rank1 - Many Miles Too Soon

D

djdizzydee

If you know where I can purchase this vinyl I will love you.

Dee

It all depends on where you live, more or less.

Also: Be sure to post your messages in the proper forums.
Thank you. :)

??

Where should this go? I am asking who carries this, or if anyone has seen it. I have looked at record stores in my area, and a lot of stores online and I can't find it. I can't figure out what label Airwave is on. I can't find who originally released the song either. I thought this was general chat. Could you tell me where this belongs? The only other possibility is Electronic Music maybe? Move it there if thats what you mean..

Deepak

Yup! I've moved it to the electronic music forum. You'll get answer quicker this way since people seem to have their favorite hangouts on this site.

Hmmm.
I can tell you that Airwave was released under ClubGroove Records.
But how to get any of those two songs, I don't know. I got Airwave via a local store.

I got confused... Airwave and Rank 1 are two diff groups. Rank 1 - Airwave is a song (which I have 3 copies of). I found Rank 1's website finally. http://www.rank-1.com/. I posted there and hopefully will have an answer. I am assuming it's unreleased and will be a new single or on their new album, or it will never be released. Because he mentions he doesn't release everything, to save it for a live performance. Which is sad if that is the case because this song is unbelievable. Trance at it's best.

dee

Yeah. It's annoying.
I was talking about Rank1 - Airwave, released under ClubGroove Rec.

Back