R.Kelly Shuns Timberlake

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanna say if your black hispanic asian whatever or white its possible to be racist on both sides. saying **** like His true white came out yada yada yada. Thats fvcking stupid its self contradiction. So many wanna forget the past. Yet all they wanna do is use it as a excuse for lazieness or not putting themselves out there. Hispanics suffer bad and they use no excuse they work hard dont know a thing of english and still make a living. "White trash" sit in the same boat being LAZY. Racism lies in the soul not color. All info I posted is based on what has been said. I am not american myself and I see this. So its no personal color thing. Just forget what color the next man is and work with them.

youngfreshtodef said:
[B
Answer me this who's more talented in the industry than R.Kelly? I can't think of any [/B]

Joe, and I can prove it. Have you heard Joe's song More and More? Well that's an R. Kelly song from his boot-legged LOVELAND album. I have his version of it which he was going to release. Would you like to hear R.Kelly's version of it and see that Joe's version is 2x's better. Make you my Baby on Joe's CD is an R.Kelly bootleg joint too, I didn't like that song but I have the R. Kelly version of that too... not as good as Joe's version...

Joe is actually a producer, you'll hear that eventhough the songs sound similar Joe's is more musical and his riff's are more on point than R. Kelly's.

Last edited by a moderator:
youngfreshtodef said:

Answer me this who's more talented in the industry than R.Kelly? I can't think of any

babyface, jimmy jam & terry lewis, quincy jones, rich harrison, neptunes, brian mcknight...

biggrome, I actually thought Joe's versions were horrible. They lacked the soul and rawness that Kelly's version of More & More had. But I was never a big fan of Joe's anyways...a little too soft for me.

Plus people keep talking about that Justin is supposed to man up and take some of the blame for the titty incident, but damn, nobody is really talking bout Janet and till this day she says it was a malfunction.

Wiggum said:
biggrome, I actually thought Joe's versions were horrible. They lacked the soul and rawness that Kelly's version of More & More had. But I was never a big fan of Joe's anyways...a little too soft for me.

I didn't get entire Chocolate Factory because I'm into buying those .99 singles from Itunes. I didn't know everybody had heard it. Did he put it on the CD that came with The Chocolate Factory?

Man, R.Kelly's version sounded cheap and his voice wasn't on point at all. It sounded like a demo or something. I guess it's just two different tastes. I thought Joe did the better job but I also thought it was odd he would release a song that was already done by R.Kelly.

Damn, near forgot this is about the Soul Steala - Justin Timberlake, after awhile he's not going to have anybody else to make him Justified.

Props to R. Kelly - if it's true...

Bigrome it was a demo version, & Kelly sold it to Joe later (from what I was told.) I don't know where I saw or read it(maybe here) but Kelly has a microphone right next to him at all times(at keyboard or mixer), and barely goes to the booth, until he does the final copy. That's why it probably sound cheap to you, cause I don't think it was ever done...I could be wrong.

Joe is more talented than R.Kelly. Man thats some funny ish. If he's so talented why don't he didn't he make his own songs instead of takin R.Kellys Bootlegs. R.Kellys has talent to make hits, he had more top 40 hits in the 90's than any other male solo artist. Last year R.Kelly cleaned up the billboard awards winning 4 Awards Strictly for Songwriting and Producing. JOE has NEVER won any award in his CAREER for his songwriting OR producing.Why don't people run to Joe for him to write and produce them a song???? And as far as joe as a producer, He NEVER produces a whole song all by himself, it always says Produced by Joe and (__-___)for like 3 songs and all the other songs it's other producers. R writes and produces his whole album and other peoples albums. That new Isley Brothers that came out last year, R. wrote and produced 11 out of 12 tracks on there, so when people say his production is gettin tired think of his damn work load, i know other folks would prolly be drained creatively just producin (not metionin also writin them) the number of songs R. does For Himself, and others

Joe has a better voice than R.Kelly i'll admit, thats no secret. R used to have a better voice back in the day but it has went down some. But R.'s still a better artist, and far as musically R. is the best, i read he just had a jam session wit him and some jazz band(forgot the name, i'll post the article) Jazz is the hardest **** to play cause they improvise straight off the dome.

I don't know why Joe would want to release R. Kelly bootlegs either. I think 3 or 4 of the songs off of his latest CD are R. Kelly bootlegs. He did those songs better than R. Kelly ... to me. That's the only way you can judge is to have them do the same song.

I'll put the song up in a little bit so people can hear what I'm talking about.

I guess saying it won't mean anything.

R. Kelly - More and More

It takes about 9 seconds to get started...check out his riffs towards the end... can't mess with Joe's...

Mods let me know if I need to kill this link...

You mean he sung them better than R., I AGREE JOE HAS A BETTER VOICE, He didn't do them better than R. Cause he didn't make them. Kells did. This is why you think joe is more talented than R.Kelly??? Why don't you comment on the facts i stated about Joe's songwriting and producing skills, or lack of. Even R.kelly said joe has a great voice in the VIbe mag when the Drama first came out. in the article is says somethin like, Joes "What if a woman" came on the radio kells said " he has a great voice but he needs a producer to give who he is, not who i am" then later in the article it has joe's response , then after all that it's funny that joe's singin R.Kellys songs

Whatever man, they sang the same song and Joe sung it better. Get over it. I like R. Kelly but those riffs sound like mine. MMMMORRRREEE UUHA UH ORRREE... Terrible. I have a lot of Kells records. No need to argue, the proof is in the song...and now you wanna talk about other stuff.

Back to Justin...

his riffs wasnt better than joe's cause joe does have a better voice from long time but kels did enought to kill his real enemy

sisqo :p "yaeaaaahhhh HAH babeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeee eeeeeee" :D

biggrome said:
He did those songs better than R. Kelly ... to me. That's the only way you can judge is to have them do the same song.

No thats the way you judge who has a better voice. Not who is a better musician and a better artist. Now if Joe was better he would take that nice voice of his and sing some nice lyrics of HIS, over a nice track of HIS, that HE produced soley.The way you judge who's better is to see who writes an produces better songs. R wins, i don't know if joe even writen and produced a song by himself so i can't say

j-traxx said:

sisqo :p "yaeaaaahhhh HAH babeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeee eeeeeee" :D

... and Sisqo had the nerve to have Lisa Raye in his video... like that was believable...

... he had on the thong.

thong.jpg

youngfreshtodef said:

i don't know if joe even writen and produced a song by himself so i can't say

OK, you summed it up right there.

R. Kelly is better...

Justin shouldn't have let Janet face the media scrutiny alone...

j-traxx said:
his riffs wasnt better than joe's cause joe does have a better voice from long time but kels did enought to kill his real enemy

i already said JOE has a better voice,so what the hell r yall talkin about. Joe is gay anyway so whatever, he ain't gettin any attention, so at least we gave him some attention. Wit his album flops, that nigga ain't makin no hits, wtf my bad that nigga don't even make songs by himself. He got a good voice, but no one repects that man for his musicianship. That nigga ain't gonna be no legend so whatever, that nigga ain't on the charts. It's funny how i keep sayin joe has a better voice but tell me what your opinions are about what i said about his songwriting and producing , then BigRome comes wit "look he sung it better,get over it"

oh and sisqo got a better voice than both of them put together

could u please remove your hand from R. Kelly's mid-region for a second? R. Kelly's tight, ok? you win

Yeah R.Kelly's tight, but sisqo's got a better voice maymbe one of the top 15 ever, sounds like a young k-ci hailey

DS said:
could u please remove your hand from R. Kelly's mid-region for a second? R. Kelly's tight, ok? you win

I wanted to say that a few posts back...but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Thanks, DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back