R&B Producers on Soundclick

Status
Not open for further replies.

obrianmusic

Obrian
Hey I was wonderin if there were anymore R&B producers on soundclick. I'm talkin bout that make more soulful R&B. I know alot of folks make Rap&B lol...no offensive to it cause I love and make that too. I know we got Fedarro on there (http://freqbeatz.net), he is like the only on just killin it to me, vocally and production...both are on point. Most of the time when I look on the charts it be weak piano chords, and cheesy sounds....sometimes i'll luck around and find some nice stuff but they never make it on the charts so I quit lookin lol...anyone know anyone besides Fedarro out there?

Hey I was wonderin if there were anymore R&B producers on soundclick. I'm talkin bout that make more soulful R&B. I know alot of folks make Rap&B lol...no offensive to it cause I love and make that too. I know we got Fedarro on there (http://freqbeatz.net), he is like the only on just killin it to me, vocally and production...both are on point. Most of the time when I look on the charts it be weak piano chords, and cheesy sounds....sometimes i'll luck around and find some nice stuff but they never make it on the charts so I quit lookin lol...anyone know anyone besides Fedarro out there?
my buddy showed me your page the other day you got some nice beats :cheers:

Nice to see someone from Memphis doing R&B justice. There was a beat battle at Senses on Thursday night. You probably would've bust some heads.

Main Event West
EmotionL prod.
Vtz got some real nice piano-based stuff

Main Event- MANNN, he got a nice full sound...i get so tired of hearing cheesy soundfonts for piano and guitar when some folks try to make R&B
EmotionL- Definitely can tell the skills right here...he got a style of his own. He make them tracks that folks choose for they first single. Kinda like how Chris Brown chose "With You". I was like, "mayne he put this out" at first...But i see why. Its global music, with a global sound. Dude that designed my page actually had told me about him a while back.
VTZ- he got that cheesy piano sound....not talkin bout the chords, but the actually sample LOL. Man if he would get him a good VST or Sound Module it would be OV

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

Nice to see someone from Memphis doing R&B justice. There was a beat battle at Senses on Thursday night. You probably would've bust some heads.

Thanks alot....man theres alot that be on R&B down here, they just dont be on the soundclick real tough at all....so I'm kinda steppin out here seein what its like! I heard about the beat battle, I woulda went but really just to watch. I had a video shoot that night so I could make it. Im gon def try and make the next one tho!

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

i do em...and i sing my own hooks....still learning but i'm gettin there...http://www.RedZoneSix.com
Hey man i hear ya over there...very nice ideas...You would like Fedarro man...check out his stuff and his youtube show him makin stuff.

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

On http://soundclick.com/gameproductionz that track Sippin is OFFFFF THE CHAIN. I think for me, when i listen to a song, it definitely makes a difference when the sounds are high quality. Im talkin bout each sound is high quality, and the mix is tight. If i was an artist, I'd be way more opt to buy

An you got a song called "Booty Call" on your Junt thats real nice, that I have on repeat. Man I could listen to stuff like this all day. I hope more people comment because it seems like everyone stuff is different around the country!...love you synth leads too!

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

my buddy showed me your page the other day you got some nice beats :cheers:
Oh yea man, I appreciate that for real. Seem like alot of people have this game on lock so just being seen out here is a blessing LOL

Check me out if you are tired of these cheesy piano sounds:

http://www.soundclick.com/pianoholic

@T.R.O.N. man, do you understand how much talent both of those pages contain, and how much money each is worth LOL. "Billionaire" is OFFF THEEE CHAINNN!!!!!!!!!

obrian...u got it man. ima listen to everyone elses music when i get off work.

OBrian my man u got some dope sh!! I'm feelin that "Imagine" joint u got on your page... I'm not on SC anymore but i do mostly R&B. Always lookin 2 connect with other R&B producers/musicians so I'll check out the rest of the folks on this thread as well... just produced a single for a group called CoolFire from DC, nice feel-good summer joint, check it out: Summer's Back

dudes got some heat in this b!tch lol

can yal help a brother get some votes for this Ahmir contest? just comment on the video sayin u vote for A.C. Jei...id appreciate it

Dang, i didnt know people were still posting on this LOl... @anthill, my AIM is Obrianmusic also, and Thanks alot DB11. I just checked out the track and im over here Jealous as hell LOL. Thats some feel good music right there. Love the neosoul vibe! I know that the R&B market isnt as large, but its still there, and who says it cant get bigger!!

---------- Post added 06-10-2010 at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was 04-19-2010 at 10:52 AM ----------

so @@T.R.O.N. Like I was sayin a few months ago lol, you know how much Billionaire is worth!!! HAHAHA congrats on that dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back