Question For Unknown Producers

I had some serious concerns about whether or not I should hook up with someone else that can handle the royalty and publishing duties of the label. Studio logs, split sheets, etc...

you def don't wanna have somebody smarter than you on a chef position tho

you know what i mean if you seen the social network

you def don't wanna have somebody smarter than you on a chef position tho

you know what i mean if you seen the social network

I know what you mean. I haven't studied much yet. Going to school for it next year. Just wasn't sure if I should start out running this by myself or have someone else with me.

I know what you mean. I haven't studied much yet. Going to school for it next year. Just wasn't sure if I should start out running this by myself or have someone else with me.

have someone by your side, definitely, id suggest, but don't get a leader guy, not a steve jobs type, you need somebody who follows, someone you can give work and who functions, if you wanna build a succesful business you need to run it from the core, that's essential man

have someone by your side, definitely, id suggest, but don't get a leader guy, not a steve jobs type, you need somebody who follows, someone you can give work and who functions, if you wanna build a succesful business you need to run it from the core, that's essential man

I could probably get some college intern to work with me. Then I ain't gotta pay them lol

I could probably get some college intern to work with me. Then I ain't gotta pay them lol

pay them, def, you wanna be cool with everybody, you never know when you'll need somebody, read the prince and the art of war, business ESSENTIAL

just let the know who runs the shit, knowhamean ?

pay them, def, you wanna be cool with everybody, you never know when you'll need somebody, read the prince and the art of war, business ESSENTIAL

just let the know who runs the shit, knowhamean ?

I was just joking about the not paying them part.

money and humor don't go together

You right but majority of internships don't pay. All the internships that the major labels have don't include pay. Plus I don't see how I could pay someone when I myself won't be making any immediate money from the label.

You right but majority of internships don't pay. All the internships that the major labels have don't include pay. Plus I don't see how I could pay someone when I myself won't be making any immediate money from the label.

if you don't have the money to pay its a whole different thing, then you need to go for loyalty and convince the person that its gonna work out

and internships ain't supposed to pay, p diddy didn't get paid in his internship either, its about getting that knowledge, remember knowledge is power

if you don't have the money to pay its a whole different thing, then you need to go for loyalty and convince the person that its gonna work out

and internships ain't supposed to pay, p diddy didn't get paid in his internship either, its about getting that knowledge, remember knowledge is power

look a intern is going to want to learn the system

so you need to provide value in (learning about splits sheets,studio logs,copyright process,etc) for the intern to work for no pay... they will work for experience and knowledge
so you need to run a project from start to finish...write down your experience,examine,find your strengths and weaknesses and correct them for the next time around

since you have went through the process of doing a whole project from start to finish you can teach the intern the process
=no pay for the intern because you are providing value in knowledge and experience for them

like I told you in a email conversation you're going to have to wear all the (hats) the first few projects you do... depending on your success rate you can bring ppl onboard to help payed or unpayed

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum*
*Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

Back