Question about Fl Studio - Using FPC and looping samples mimicking an MPC

Dubz16

Hey guys, i drag my chopped samples into the FPC and then i record them as automation and score. After I do this I drag my drums into the FPC hoping to lay a drum track over top of the sample i just chopped and recorded. Is there anyway to loop a track and then continue to use the drums in the FPC while the loop is playing and record that so there both in there? Everytime i record my initial loop when i try to record drums and stuff too it just cuts out the firs loop. On an MPC obviously you can lay a simple beat then loop it and continue to add onto it as it continues to play. Is this possible using FPC and a midi keyboard?

You dont know how much I appreciate this if you can help, i've been looking on the internet foreverr. I want an MPC but I cant affford one.

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

bump....

Your better off with the fl slicer or slice x. To answer your question though all you got to do is set each chop to a note on your keyboard and i believe there is a preset from some one on this site to set the fpc up like a normal mpc.

Back