QUALIFIER (NO SAMPLES AGAIN, guitar beat) drop your links.. F4F

I really like the sounds and the feel to it but i dont know why it just feels weird to me.. it started way to suddenly with no intro. And the mixing needs work!

The arrangement is good. and the compositions is also okay. Just needs some drops if possible.
You need to mix this a lot more. the sounds do not glue each other. Send some room to the drums if possible .
Get other hat if possible, the open.

loved the laid back feeling!
i liked how you put the strings there and made it a bit darker :)

I liked the sound and the vibe it gives off. But to me, it sounds very "flat". Might just have to open it up a little. As others have said, just gotta work on the mix a bit.

I like the idea and the sound of beat but i think it needs some more instruments as it feels kind of empty but sometimes simpicity is the best.

nope nothing sampled.. mix is deff rough, just wanted to get the idea down 1st. will take into account that the drums aren't complicated enough (good looking out on that gem) lol

U playing that guitar man?? coool.... i like the harmony and progression.

It does start out of the blue, but i do believe u just took a snippet of the whole thing right?

Besides the intro thing, i think its pretty cool. Is it supposed to be intrumental?

The beat certainly has potential. But as mentioned earlier, Work a lil on the mix.
maybe add some other instruments to it to make a nice full bodied sound.
but overall it's a nice beat, enjoyed listening to it

mix needs work. something about it presence is off don't know how to explain it and cymbal sounds off. but the song in general is super nice. melodies mesh well

Diggin the sample and the drum sounds. Other than the fact that it needs to be mixed more, I also think some swing would really compliment this track.

Track has potential, just like some other people have said, the mix needs work and switch up the drums a little bit more.

Back