PropellerHead, Fl Studio, Cubase, Logic, or Sonar?

G

What is your opinion of each software? I know many people disagree that fl studio is a good sequencer. And That "REAL" producers dont use it. I personally use Reason 4 more than fl studio but fl studio has a nice way to set up drums. Logic has a very wide selection of everything, the only problem I see is that its only compatible with Mac. Never really touched Sonar. But should it matter if you use FL studio or Reason as long as your music is good?

MassFacepalm.jpg

exactly what I feel when I see a thread started like this.. stop asking this question use the search engine sir..=to the original poster

wow! you know what i say..begin with fruity loops and then move to reasons ok....finally the question answered lol its all an opionion, honestly who cares? As long as great music is being produced and released shit make it happen. I wanna see the next lex come out.
soundclick backslash PushinKEYZ check it out

Last edited:
DAWs are just like different brands of hammers, some are worn out wooden handles, and some are expensive electric hammers, If you can afford the power hammer, get it, whatever, but someone out there with just as much, or more talent, will get that same nail in with the cheaper hammer...the nail being professional sounding music

Back