produktion equipment

u say u want 2 start ur own production company yet u are asking what gear to get, if u have never used any equipment and therfor never made any beats do u think u are gonna just start a production company the same day u buy ur gear

I have worked with gear before.I just ask ? to see what others say know what I meen?So can anybody help me with the last ? I asked? Holla

Its not said to be negative- simply suggesting you dont waste a ****e load of cash for nothing. This question:

how do you sample somthing from a cd you know like kanye does?Say you want to use a little part of someone singin anyone know

seys enough. Again, if you really are planning on starting up a production company, and have the money, you really need to stop smokin crack and learn if you like producing yet, let alone finding if you have the talent/desire e.t.c.

Its perfectly cool though, yourve bought kaynes albulm, thought it was good, and for the next for weeks/months will be really hyped about the whole game.

So can any 1 answer my question?I know I the talent so holla at cha boi 1.

Winterborn said:
Its perfectly cool though, yourve bought kaynes albulm, thought it was good, and for the next for weeks/months will be really hyped about the whole game.
No way, man, he's worked with gear before! He knows how to sample, he's just...uh...asking for other suggestions or something. Yeah.

Sure, I know it looks like he doesn't know a thing from the questions he's asking but that's all part of his clever strategy to get the most honest and uninfluenced answers out of us, I bet.

wordman, you don't know you've got talent when you clearly know jack. Until you accept that, you're going to find this a very frustrating experience for you.

YO!

Im a lawyer ya dig? So if you fo real about gettin you pro duktion on, you gots ta let me hook you up. All you gots ta do is PM me and send me like a down payment, and I'll get yo crew staright LACED up! All official and sh1t. Im a memeber of the IAFLMRR.

Holla fo dolla's

Peace.

highkoo said:

YO!

Im a lawyer ya dig? So if you fo real about gettin you pro duktion on, you gots ta let me hook you up. All you gots ta do is PM me and send me like a down payment, and I'll get yo crew staright LACED up! All official and sh1t. Im a memeber of the IAFLMRR.

Holla fo dolla's

Peace.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

HAHAHAHA!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

HA...HA.... sigh

Back