Producing Timboland Style Beat

Hey Kayvion dope **** man I checked out your myspace you got some heat, would you be interested in colloborating for songwriting?

Niceee

Great Video man

Looks like you got good equipment too do u have any pointers on which equipment is better motif or fantom

Dillon.Beats said:
Great Video man

Looks like you got good equipment too do u have any pointers on which equipment is better motif or fantom

It depends on your taste... both are GREAT. Obviously I'm going to say Motif... because that's what I use, lol. Plus a lot of my favorite producer's use it as well.... But you can't lose either way. It's not about the board... but how you use them. i have an ensoniq that's over 20 years old. Sounds are dated as hell.... but with the right producer you can Still make hits from it. If I were to get another keyboard, I'd get a phantom so I could have both..... not sure if that helped... but good luck.

That's a hot beat fam, but I'd just layer the synth with something with more low end, just to make it sound more full. My 2 cents,
I did something similar in my "Yeah" beat, check it out
(I did it before I saw your vid I swear to god lol)

hstraxx.com

That is pretty damn cool. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you just set it up to quantize the notes as it was recording and because of the keyboard roll being as fast as it was, it cut some of the notes?

Sounds like a great pre-chorus/bridge you have there. Add in a heavy bassline and some chords and you'll have a sick chorus.

Either way...what you have so far is tight...keep up the good work!

Nice Shyt Pimp....

Stay Constructing That Lava Firre Shyt....

Stay Up...

BKster

who's studio were you in?

he dude,the studio you were in,was that in dj khalils studio? seen a couple of vids with him and it looks like the same place?
good work on the tunes though,what software are you using?

dope beat my man......that quantize tricks pretty ill too gotta try that out....keep doin ya thang man good stuff

Back