Producers: Submit beats for Justin Bieber's upcoming album

lol damn, this can't be for real and you right, he wouldn't keep saying "ghost writin" like that so many times if it was real... and Justin Bieber really? lol wow...

Hello this is U the a&r and, well, i just want your beats so i can steal them, copyright them, sell them, sue you for taking credit for them, buy a camera, show myself listening to the beat on my computer, put it on youtube, and then ruin your credibility for any beat that you make in the future

Whats up? my name is Jay & and im a A&R who got hired to work with Justin Bieber. As of right now Justin just started working on his third album & is in the process of getting beats & full ghost writin songs from major & indie producers. so if possible please submit beats & full ghost writin song via links and make sure they are copywritin, if there are a lot of beats or ghost writin songs please make it clear witch you are talking about. Also if you don't have links and would like to submit them via email please just ask for my email and i will drop you my email address. One last thing if we decided to get the beats or ghost writin songs we will take it from there and contact you back and discuss it further with you. Thank you J the A&R
Jay, can you send me the email so I mcan send over the track, I dont have links but this track I have is right up his alley.

Back