Producers: Submit beats for Justin Bieber's upcoming album

j_the_a&r

Whats up? my name is Jay & and im a A&R who got hired to work with Justin Bieber. As of right now Justin just started working on his third album & is in the process of getting beats & full ghost writin songs from major & indie producers. so if possible please submit beats & full ghost writin song via links and make sure they are copywritin, if there are a lot of beats or ghost writin songs please make it clear witch you are talking about. Also if you don't have links and would like to submit them via email please just ask for my email and i will drop you my email address. One last thing if we decided to get the beats or ghost writin songs we will take it from there and contact you back and discuss it further with you. Thank you J the A&R

Last edited:
Periodic

Hello Jay,

I have a track that may work on Justin's next project:

Since I cannot post any links, Please checkout Track #6 under my profile or you can send me an email, so I can reply back with the link.

Thanks for the Opportunity:)

129201529527514209.jpg

... couldn't help myself.

Are yall really gonna send him yall tracks ? people are so in a rush for big a opportunity , they dnt recognize a scam ... only a&r that ever work with is

A.J. Benson
Leesa D. Brunson
Shani Gonzales
Janelle White

and he already has w whole team of producers. and plus i never even heard of you ... what label do you work for?

only a&r named jay is JAY BROWN. And he works for electra

Last edited:
Mic Lite the SuperProducer

My name is Mic Lite, a Hiphop/r&b/all sound producer in London.

You can check out my sound @

soundclick_dot_com/miclite

or

myspace_dot_com/510284914

(replace the "_dot_" with ".")

You can also send me an acapella and i'll build you dope beat around it.

All the best.
Mic.

Grammar and spelling is wrong in this "Jay's" paragraph. Do you think a professional with a real opportunity like that would have bad grammar and spelling?

^^^Grammar don't got shyt to do with it.

But details to the opportunity are everything. The OP's lack of them in his post should lead you to speculate.

Doesn't mean he's lying, but he gave no information about anything, lol.

"Ghost writing" is also a red light term. Why would he publicly disclose that Beiber uses Ghostwriters? Not Co-Writers, not collaborations, he wants people to write stuff he can lie and say he wrote?

That's not a regular industry practice, never has been, easy to not get credit because people don't read inserts, but no one does "ghostwriting".

That term doesn't leave A&Rs mouths regularly.

Last edited:
What's up my name is Jay i am a A&R for dr dre he is looking for beats for his upcoming album detox please send them to me he might use them

thanks!

Back