Producer Kenoe Accuses Just Blaze Of Stealing His Beat

Gotta be truth to it, Kenoe name is out there heavy these days, so I don't see any angle for him and no need to slander a guy for no reason. But, maybe doing an interview about it ain't the best way to go about it.

I been wondering if this is the same Ke'Noe that was C-Murder's in-house producer at TRU Records

I don't understand why its so hard to keep track of where you get music from ... I do but its just ridiculous

Bet it's just a misunderstanding.

Fab thought Blaze made it from jump, blaze said he didn't. He found Kenoe who actually made it, Kenoe said redo the hook, Fab said "we gonna pass on it".

He was playing it for someone in the studio prolly, they was like "this is hot". Fae was prolly like "I think Blaze made it, but already had sold it or couldn't clear it or something, can't remember...let's leak it!"

It's not even mixed like it will appear on a commercial release, I guarantee it was just misunderstanding and a leaked record with the wrong credit. Happens more often than you think.

Bet Blaze never once said he made this and hasn't recieved any form of payment whatsoever either.

Last edited:
^^^^^ Exclusive: Just Blaze Responds To Kenoe's Beat-Jacking Claims | Hip-Hop Wired

"So NY is a great record, but musically it's in the same vein of many rock oriented records I've done. See PSA, Breathe, U don't know, Safe 2 Say, C'mon Baby, The Invitation, The Scientist, Session One, the Fab and Game record that leaked a few years ago, an unreleased Blueprint 3 record that I wish I could play you guys lol.. I can go on.. Truth is, the reason they initially called me about the record is because they thought I did original beat in the first place because of that exact reason. It contained elements that many people identify with me. Not that I'm the only one to have ever done that sound, but many in the culture do identify it with me and its become one of my signatures over the years.
"As for the drum pattern, see The Bridge is Over, I'm a hustler, Microphone Fiend's ending breakdown, MOP's Put it in the Air, the classic breakbeat "Action".. Which birthed Sucker MC's. I can also go on there too if I actually thought about it a bit more

"While the record isn't a dis to Wayne in any way, I understand Kenoe's reasoning as to why he declined for his track to be used due to their relationship and the fact that people do speculate on the sidelines. It's unfortunate that he feels this way, but I do wish him continued success in the future regardless. All love."

Bet it's just a misunderstanding.

Fab thought Blaze made it from jump, blaze said he didn't. He found Kenoe who actually made it, Kenoe said redo the hook, Fab said "we gonna pass on it".

He was playing it for someone in the studio prolly, they was like "this is hot". Fae was prolly like "I think Blaze made it, but already had sold it or couldn't clear it or something, can't remember...let's leak it!"

It's not even mixed like it will appear on a commercial release, I guarantee it was just misunderstanding and a leaked record with the wrong credit. Happens more often than you think.

Bet Blaze never once said he made this and hasn't recieved any form of payment whatsoever either.

good insight sir

Back