Producer Jaywan Exposes The Industry (Trinidad James, meek mills, mmg, more)

BL3

ON BLASTTTTT!! Popular Producer Is Putting All The Rappers BUSINESS IN THE STREETS . . . You WON'T BELIEVE How LITTLE MONEY He Says That Trinidad James Has!!! (Some Of Y'all Got MORE $$ Than Trinidad James) - MediaTakeOut.com™ 2013

@JaywanInc: Let's talk about how noone from MMG was on the Forbes List this year. Ya only needed to generate $5 milli. Which is really $900k...lol

@JaywanInc: Let's talk about how noone from MMG was on the Forbes List this year. Ya only needed to generate $5 milli. Which is really $900k...lol
@JaywanInc: Lets talk about how this @ZaneTobin isn't an A&R, isn't employed at any label, never has been, and never has gotten a check in this industry

@JaywanInc: Let's talk about how Ted Lucas owns 75% of Rick Ross' publishing still...

@JaywanInc: Let's talk about how Jeezy is the VP of A&R at Atlantic that the only 2 artists from MMG are signed to...

@JaywanInc: Let's talk about how Tony Draper and E Class still are in Ross's pockets and own a piece of the publishing as well...

@JaywanInc: Let's talk about how these "A&R Conference Panels" are all sh*t. How these ex "A&Rs" and "A&R Consultants" have no juice in the industry.

@JaywanInc: Let's talk about how 90% of these rappers can't get financing for a simple mortgage for a car or a house because they don't have the income.

@JaywanInc: Let's talk about how noone on MMG has had a top 5 Billboard single in over 2 years.

@JaywanInc: Let's talk about why Rocko doesn't have a deal yet but has ATL radio on his nuts for 2 years straight...

@JaywanInc: Let's talk how about Trinidad James only got a 80k advance and will never actually drop an album on Def Jam.

@JaywanInc: Let's talk about how Meek Mill can't get a release date because he cant get a hit record spinning and the label won't open up another budget

@JaywanInc: Let's talk about how Rockie Fresh, Stalley, Omarion, and anyone else on MMG is still unsigned without any distribution in place.(. Mmg is a middle man no distribution deal)

@JaywanInc: Let's talk about how Rockie Fresh, Stalley, Omarion, and anyone else on MMG is still unsigned without any distribution in place.

@JaywanInc: Let's talk about how there is only 3 artists on MMG that are actually signed to any type of record deal. And they are ALL horrible 360 deals

^^^None of that is news, just in bad taste to say about people you're working for.

I can do it too.

Let's talk about how Omarian has made more money than his "boss"(probably to this day richer).

Let's talk about how artists pay upfront or give percentages just to carry a name to make themselves seem more relevant.

Let's talk about how an artist can self promote himself at a loss just to remain as relevant as genuinely sought after artists. Then overcharge clubs for concerts with the expectations of a full turnout that just doesn't happen(not speaking from bitterness, I'm not dumb enough to fall for it, but seen it done a million times)

I'm not as good at this cause I'm not gonna say I'm talking about Rick Ross. :cheers:

This is MUSIC BUSINESS. Just because a rapper says he has a Maybach doesn't mean it's true. 9/10 if you're still on records bragging about shyt like that, it's because you haven't got used to seeing that shyt yourself yet. Don't know dude, but usually people start 'exposing" stuff like this when they lash out because they aren't "getting it" like they should from f**kin with these same "bums".

Last edited:
Nothing is all that surprising when your speaking in a room full of producers. To the regular fan that may be exposure but the only thing I was only semi surprised by was Rick getting raped for publishing like that.

Its a shark eat shark world. That's the circle. He has to start Mmg because he makes no money off CDs. Just like Wayne started young money cuz he made no money off CDs at least until tha carter 2. That's why drake started OVO cuz he makes no money off CDs. That's why nicki was on American idol she makes no money off CDs. That's why 99% of young money will NEVER get a release date. They probably don't have real deals for one and 2 they will never get a budget or release date.

Its all smoke and mirrors. The reality is that to be treated seriously by the buying public and hip hop media. You have to have a name they can associate you with. Whether it be a label, a manager, another rapper, a producer otherwise they cannot and will not cover you. I think that's why a lot of newer rappers artists are seeing that skirting by the label but getting big co signs is the key. Cam'ron said it well in that breakfast club interview. He said that all the labels are trying to sign artists that don't want a label. So if your going to a label begging for a deal they will brush you aside so they can keep chasing the artist that doesn't need one

So, then, what exactly is MMG if it has no signed artists putting out actual retail albums?
If they're not putting any $$$ behind you, what's the point of being "down" with these "labels"?
Exposure? Access? If all you're gonna do is put out free mixtapes, what's the point of even being signed? Why even go through all the effort of getting a deal just to be left to putting out free mixtapes?

One thing this producer doesn't know...If your name ain't big no one gives a shit what you say.

What he said isn't really gonna change anything, help him or harm MMG. The only thing it did is kill his career.

Let's talk about Jaywan...........

Who is Jaywan? Serious question.

Let's talk about how Lil Wayne owes Jaywan 6 million dollars in child support.

Let's talk about how Jaywan cheated on Drake as an undercover lover.........and because bisexual as he secretly dates Nikki.......

See this is news we NEED to know!!!

Stuff like Jaywan had a penis surgery go wrong so now his penis literally looks like a tree trunk. He walks around looking like an arm is stuck in his pants.

Last edited:
Let's talk about Jaywan...........

Who is Jaywan? Serious question.

Let's talk about how Lil Wayne owes Jaywan 6 million dollars in child support.

Let's talk about how Jaywan cheated on Drake as an undercover lover.........and because bisexual as he secretly dates Nikki.......

See this is news we NEED to know!!!

Stuff like Jaywan had a penis surgery go wrong so now his penis literally looks like a tree trunk. He walks around looking like an arm is stuck in his pants.

Nigga.......you gon pay me for this drink i just spit out laughing at this shit.....

Back