Pretty Cool Hip-Hop Blog that just started up

thanks guys! setting up the newsletter now. if you subscribe, you will be sent a free untagged beat so be sure to check that out as well!

---------- Post added 02-10-2013 at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was 02-08-2013 at 11:30 AM ----------

Add an acapella section. Try and find or create acapellas that the other sites don't have. Example: NOIS3.COM: Acapellas

Good luck.

also, great idea man, i'm going to work on that. I just added a sample section, kind of like the "Flip This" section of this site.

Great site I favorite it already and thanks for the free kits! that's what did it for me =) maybe you should add contests or something idk something to draw attencion.

Great site I favorite it already and thanks for the free kits! that's what did it for me =) maybe you should add contests or something idk something to draw attencion.
Thanks, and yeah I tried hosting a competition, but I guess i just didn't have a large enough audiance yet. Once I have more consistant visitors I will host a competition where someone will either finish a beat that I start (for producers) or rap on a beat that i give for free (for rappers) and I will have a 100 dollar prize via paypal or something like that.

Back