Presonus Firepod & Cubase

Skettalee

I have an 8 channel firepod and everytime I go into cubase and go to devices the most I can get are line 1 and 2 to be active.... Can anyone please tell me how to make it so all the diffent channels are active so I can record a live band through each channel on each track. I dont understand why its not making them active and I feel like i tried everything in the device setup....

Anyone have a clue?

---------- Post added 03-19-2010 at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was 03-17-2010 at 11:21 PM ----------

Noone out here using Cubase and a Presonus Firepod or Presonus something with atleast 4 to 8 channels? I cant find anything online or any way to make these other channels active so I can use them all for recording.

---------- Post added 01-07-2012 at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was 03-19-2010 at 11:42 AM ----------

I still cant find any way of making this work... Can someone help me?

Im using Cubase 5 and my PreSonus Firepod and I can never get more than just channel 1 and 2 to be active to allow recording. Also, why wouldn't in the driver there have a way to you can make all channels go into 1? Like if im on Skype or google hangout, instead of picking like channel 1, i want all channels to go through and I just use the volume that way.

Anyone?

Back