Post Your Myspace

The last time I checked myspace it was a ghost town! I now have my own website and i need some more producers or artist to sign up to my community to help it grow. thanks in advanced for anybodys help.

UNITY consists of three members, Tony.P, Von James, and Jake. Tony.P and Von James are actually
brothers. 2003 We will start there. Growing up they both had great musical talents and free styled together now and again.
However Von left his home, Winnipeg Manitoba and moved away to northern Alberta for five years.
While out there he met up with other rappers and began making various mix tapes. Meanwhile back in
Winnipeg Tony was on his own he had no other rappers to showcase his flows to, only friends and family
Members, and some drunken nights on bar patios free styling to who ever would listen. Over the five years both brothers would battle each other over the phone, and play tha latest tracks that each one was working on. When finally tha day came when Von returned. They almost instantly started working on music together.
When a local hip hop and rnb radio station(flava 107.9) had a hip hop showcase at a local bar they jumped
At tha opportunity to bless tha stage. For many nights they rocked that stage steady, they were known as
“PIRATED & TONY.P”. Threw these various performances they met other local rappers eager to get there name out as well. Threw these performances they met Jake a local rnb artist. They did a couple of co labs and one night in tha studio after many dinks and smoke, UNITY was born…and they haven’t looked back since.
“Our music is derived by the various moments in our life, both the people and demondz that exist have a direct impact on the words they bless that mic.”(Tony.P)
When asked “Tony tell me your biography” he simply said “ you wanna know meh just give me a beat!!!”

myspace.com/unity204

what up my name is Fokis... i have 2 myspace pages to promote.. 1 is
myspace.com/fokis2k which is my artist page and the other is myspace.com/awalkthroughmyspace which is the home page for the walk through myspace compilation album series.. please note that i am currently working on Vol. 3 and looking for producers.... here are the details... holla at me

Peace, I am working on a new compilation album called "A Walk Through MySpace Vol. 3" that will be
available for free download on various hip-hop websites & blogs as well as for sale. I am currently looking for 12 producers and various artists to collaborate with. This compilation album is designed to give talented artists and producers a platform to showcase their abilities and at the same time make a profit. The album will be released digitally for sale via Loyalty Digital Corp./Def Jam Digital
Distribution

By utilizing the strength in numbers strategy it makes it so much easier to get further and at a fraction of the cost it would take you doing it alone. The bottom line is we are all splitting
the costs, Recording/mixing, Mastering & the hiring of a Publicist for 3 months which will help get us maximum exposure. A publicist will also help us secure write ups, album reviews and some interviews. Each person will pay their share for the song(s) featured on. Each record
will be fully mixed (NOT A 2 Track mix) and if you ever did a full mix down you know that can take anywhere from 7 to 10 hours.

I have worked with a variety of artists and producers throughout my career, artists include Joell Ortiz, Deemi (Atlantic Records Recording artist), Punchline (of eMC), Mistah FAB, Young Dre The Truth, Super Producer [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]Ty Fyffe (50Cent - "The Invitation"), Dahoud Darien (The Game - "Games Pain" ft. Kiesha Cole)[/FONT] Olu Dara (Jazz Musician), Kool G Rap, Mic Geronimo, [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]ALBe Back, Sha Stimuli[/FONT] and many more.

We are currently in the process of releasing A Walk Through Myspace Vol. 2 the first single "Monumental" has been featured on sites like allhiphop.com Click Here kevinnottingham.com Click Here and Worldstarhiphop.com Click Here to name a few. I learned the key to success as it relates to music and your career is to remain consistent and always stay ahead of the game.
I want to have Vol. 3 in the works while Vol. 2 is being released, gotta strike while the iron is hot. The key to good business is creating win win situations and bringing something to the table. The
objective is to work together, if we all want the same thing it only makes sense. This project is for artist & Producers looking to brand themselves.

Please take a few moments and check out some press & video links as well as my discography for free download. Thanks for your time and I look forward to speaking with you soon to go over and answer any question(s) you may have.

Press Links

Worldstarhiphop.com Click Here to Watch "Monumental" Music Videos
Onsmash.com Click Here
2dopeboyz.com Click Here

HipHopGame.com Click Here
Nahright.com Click Here
AllHipHop.com Click Here
XXLMAG
Click Here

Dubcnn
Click Here
Kevinnottingham.com Click Here
Beatdynasty.com
Click Here

Discography

Fokis & Punchline - The Appetizer - LP - Click Here to DownloadNom, Fokis & Chief Honcho - "Monumental" (1st Single off Vol. 2) - Click Here to Download
Fokis ft. Joell Ortiz - Pandemonium (Single) - Available on iTunes

Walk Through Myspace Vol. 1 - Click Here to Download
Fokis & Focus... - 20/20 EP - Click Here to Download
Fokis Ft. Sence - I'M Into You - Click Here to Download
Fully Focused - Hosted by Focus.../Aftermath Ent. - Click Here to Download
More Than One Way - Available on iTunes

The cost covers the following

· Publicist for 3 months (Critical Marketing Media)
· Recording/Mixing (Krystal Clear Recordings)
· Mastering (Chris Athens of Sterling Sound)
· Artwork (Phil Shealy)

PLEASE SEND A FRIEND REQUEST TO
myspace.com/awalkthroughmyspace

myspace.com/fokis2k

Back