Post pictures of your studio!

• Thread starter josheldominicano
  • Start date
how have i never seen this thread before?

Modular synthesizer and computer monitor. i was tired of having IRC or some forum on monitor pictures so i planned ahead.
dick butt.JPG

mixer and rack stuff that's not plugged in. i did the bypass noise gate to the one 3630 and haven't ever plugged it in. haven't plugged it in since i bought it actually. i barely use 3 channels on the mixer as well, kind of overkill but i like how it sounds for the most part.
mixer.JPG

i played around with the scope for awhile to have a cool waveform for the picture. i have no idea what this sounds like.
just checked. sounds like a cricket all high pitched and wavy
oscilloscope.JPG

i do electronic stuff and noise and drone. the modular is my setup computer is only used to record

just realised that in terms of this thread I had not posted my old studio shots (don't have this space anymore - but still have all the gear and some more now)

studioSet1.png

studioSet2.png

studioSet3.png

These are old shots of most of my gear but not all. I have also bought more since these were taken.

I had posted it in this thread https://www.futureproducers.com/for...suggestions-studio-setup-396333/#post49320034

BC got some of them high tech diffusers.......I am still fine tuning mine with a stack of old Source magazines from the 90's a few boxes of unused Mini Discs and a Rubik's cube.

Unfortunately that setup is no longer in play, besides which those were pics of everything laid out before being sorted into a better layout
- problem of having so much gear and not enough space to store it/use it
- and strangely filled bookcases are really good diffusers/absorbers because there is mass, and different depths
-- meaning different frequency profiles all along the walls they are placed along

Updated my setup with Maschine Studio. I use Abletin Push with Pxt general script with Maachine standalone. I can change presets from push when im searching my sounds.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    931.3 KB · Views: 172
photo 3.JPG
MY GEAR
Dell Inspiron 1545 w/ 4 GB ram (Laptop)
Akai MPK49 (Keyboard controller)
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 (Interface)
Focusrite Scarlett CM25(Mic)
Shure SRH-440(Headphones)
M-Audio BX8a monitors(8")
Akai Laptop stand
32" Dynex Tv/ Dual-Screen for computer
Ovation Celebrity cs257 (Acoustic/Electric)

*NOT PICTURED*
JBP Acoustic/Electric guitar
Akai Synthstation 25 (Iphone controller)
Fl Studio 11

Still could use a couple upgrades, and a lil cleap up done on the wiring, but its what Ive got for now, and I absolutely love it. :cool::cool:

Last edited:
I will edit this with a photo later, but heres the list:

Behringer 1204USB (Mixer)
Blue Spark ( MIC)
A stereo system ( I don't mix)
Yamaha Yt50 ( I think thats the model of my keyboard)
Beats solo's

Back