Post picture of your vinyl collection

if you mean how much i paid for them the answer is = 0€... ..nothing... :sing:

i havent checked them out closely enough but there was some really interesting lp's there. so much stuff i've never heard of. i think i'll start listening to them next week. :)

How the **** did you get that for free? :O

the person who gave em to me was about to throw them away because of lack of space on his house. i told him i'd be interested and there i got them. :D

DSC_1797.jpg
^^^i came up. :)

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

kidding, but i met a dude who owns this ware house ... and got the "anytime you wanna drop by" pass. :)

Last edited:
Excuse the mess and the baby stuff. My girl decided last night to clean the bedroom while I was sleeping and stuffed a bunch of stuff into our walk in closet. She hates the fact that it has turned into my vinyl storage area lol.

re: ^ gotta find space where ya can.... looks like some fire set up on that table tho :)

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

my fav ish to sample in those three pics would be the sega, ps2 and super nintendo.... ooo weee video game samples make me smile.

the record on the turntable is ok. Its Diana Ross last time I saw him. I found a couple samples on it but not much especially if u r looking for loops. As far as the video game systems I still play them and have a small collection I own a NES, SNES, Sega, N64, PS2, Dreamcast and a 360. These days the 360 gets the most play. I have been trying to teach my 4 year old to play Duckhunt. Im not sure he gets it

hah feel you, my lil dude just points the gun DIRECTLY on the screen... defeats the purpose lol... but you ever hook the RCA outs from the game systems into your dj mixer.. snag those sounds? i did it awhile back with my old sega genisis,, it was cool gettin sounds and sound bites...

Man, I feel inspired. I've been e-digging and what not, but I've been wanting to actually go out and get dusty. Think I'm gonna give it a go this week :)

hah feel you, my lil dude just points the gun DIRECTLY on the screen... defeats the purpose lol... but you ever hook the RCA outs from the game systems into your dj mixer.. snag those sounds? i did it awhile back with my old sega genisis,, it was cool gettin sounds and sound bites...
I never tried or even considered it to be honest

Bump...
Maybe mod can set this thread sticky?

Last edited by a moderator:
Recently got rid of most of my records I had. I used to be about quantity and bought a lot of silly shit. These are all from probably the past 3 months or so

vinyl.jpg

Bump...
Maybe mod can set this thread sticky?
thanks Ive been looking for this thread to do just that

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

Recently got rid of most of my records I had. I used to be about quantity and bought a lot of silly shit. These are all from probably the past 3 months or so

vinyl.jpg
why would u sell your collection though. that breaks my heart lol

It wasn't anything special. Just a bunch of junk really. I grabbed the samples from em and sold em. My reasons for digging are different these days

thanks for the sticky!

i still keep all my wack shit too.... but i did threw away some. ...but they were super wickidy wack! ...country. ugh... i hate picking up album with dope cover and nice info on the back cover that turns out to be some really hardcore country music. only thing i hate about diggin is picking up a country lp. there, i said it.... :D

btw, i wish i had more time to post more on this forum now that i has gotten better. but im so damn busy working... i hardly have time for beats.

Last edited:
dig.jpg

My little, little collection.
None of these i buy- find them all at attic.
I have some more, but they are without original covers.

i didnt even know this thread existed lol or i would have posted a while back..but this is a picture i posted in another thread, of the collection i have that im looking through

31320_507232401916_187500523_30209796_2591275_n.jpg

Back