Post Pics Of Your Setup (New)

I know Nixon, my cameras in the shop so i should be getting it back in a few weeks or so. People were complaining about the old thread, and so was I. Couldnt wait any longer, sorry.

I like the highlife picture Chopper.

Mattu, exactly how many records do you have? I have like 100. Haha, pathetic.

tableturns said:

yo, since you have hands on experience with those korg electribes... are those any good to play with?

sorry, the time the pic was takken i was in high school, and those two electribes were a friend's and all we did at the time was remix songs and produce wierd crap during our lunch hour. But if i do remember correctly the analog was my fav and i thought it was good to play with.

DJ Deflation said:
I like the highlife picture Chopper.
:cheers:

and dont worry about the records man, i only got about 150, in over 1 year and a half, they are expencive as hell!

some day i'll actually figure out how to post a picture of me setup...

but to not be left out here is a list anyways...

2 tech mkIIs with m447s
1 pio cdj700s
1 roland mc303
1 a&h xone02
sony 700s
350-400 records
150-200 cds
1 lame ass pentium2 computer with soundforge, reason, and nero to burn

and i even built something to hold it all - two separate units... sturdy 3/4" pine plywood...

'Mountain Boy' wing the pictures this way:

beefyy2k@hotmail.com

I'll host and post them for you. Also anyone else that is in need of hosting I'll help out.

Will post my setup on Monday/Tuesday, will get my camera back then should also have my PMC50A by then to! Cant wait!

Ciao

wow thanks.
i'll try to borrow my friends digi camera this weekend and take some photos... and then send them to ya.

muchas gracias mi amigo.

alec
- off to set up some visuals for a hiphop extravaganza tonight

dj chex said:

sorry, the time the pic was takken i was in high school, and those two electribes were a friend's and all we did at the time was remix songs and produce wierd crap during our lunch hour. But if i do remember correctly the analog was my fav and i thought it was good to play with.

... now why didn't i think of doing productive things like that during my lunch break instead of things like smoking a cigarette in the bathroom. :monkey:

i'll probably be fiddling with an electribe at GC this weekend. thanks for the input chex. :)

tableturns said:

... now why didn't i think of doing productive things like that during my lunch break instead of things like smoking a cigarette in the bathroom. :monkey:

LOL! yeah high school was fun except for my killed str8-80 from beer at a house party, and the fact we were always stoned and really didn't apply ourselves. Damn.... i miss those days!

peasant nikon-
in your setup are those electro filter queens? how do they work. and do you like them. are they nessassary?

oh sora hey you know your sig about mixmastermike. he shops at this lil record store in fremont over in the bay area. i see him like atleast once every few months. hes a cool guy. he will teach u somethin if u ask him. i did

These pictures, by the way, were taken for insurance purposes, in case you were wondering about why I've shot all the records.
how do you get insurance on equipment and records? i understand it isn't any regular insurance, but some unique kind.. enlighten me.

Much Respected said:

how do you get insurance on equipment and records? i understand it isn't any regular insurance, but some unique kind.. enlighten me.

Homeowners or renters insurance should cover most anything under the roof.

Dj Deflation, if you can host them, that would be great.

Just email me drunken, ill have the hosted in less than a hour

Last edited by a moderator:
DJ Wang said:
peasant nikon-
in your setup are those electro filter queens? how do they work. and do you like them. are they nessassary?

They are electrix EQ Killers. They are really nice EQs that can sort of be used as manual filters. I think it would go way too far to say they are necessary, but they are sure a lot of fun. I love them.

Back