PMP Track Dumps

DjayCas said:
lol i didnt ask.

i thought u was jus braggin about remaking peoples beats i dunno why.

You were supposed to pay attention when they covered reading comprehension.

quick question - when you submit a track to the track dump, does it have to be only an instrumental, or can it have vocals? Reason being, I like to put an acapella of the artist Im submitting a track to, on top of my beat, so i can hear what they sound like on the beat. Would it be acceptable if i put that version in the track dump, so the artist or A&R already can hear what the artist sounds like on my beat? Or should it strictly be instrumental? I looked for the rules and couldnt find anythin

can you only look at track dumps if ur registered?

Yes

PMP has come a long way.

This is open now (it was in my inbox).... join today!

ATTENTION ALL PMP PRODUCERS, SONGWRITERS AND MUSICIANS!!!

MISSION: Discover the next future star talent from the Production Market Place to be signed to Artist Publishing Group

ASSIGNMENT: Complete the following tasks demonstrating the necessary skills to excel as a creative force in the competitive music industry.

1 - Create a new production for an already existing song (will provide acapella)

2- Flip a specific sample (will provide 2 choices)

mike_caren_200.jpg

3 - Make 2 beats for a specific A-list artist

4 - Freestyle on your instrumental of choice (not vocals)

"We want to help producers, songwriters and musicians reach their full potential. PMP has been, and continues to be, a great resource for talented individuals to be paired appropriately." - Mike Caren CEO, Artist Publishing Group /Worldwide President, A&R, Warner Music Group

If working with some of the biggest acts in the game, scoring platinum hit records, earning substantial royalty/publishing paychecks and recieving various awards of recognition sounds good to you then we welcome you to come take the APG Challange! TRACK DUMP NOW OPEN

Last edited:
^Mine too (obviously)

I'm def gonna get in on this. I'm glad they're actively acknowledging hip-hop/R&B producers and not just focused on top 40 pop stuff

Last edited:
^Mine too (obviously)

I'm def gonna get in on this. I'm glad they're actively acknowledging hip-hop/R&B producers and not just focused on top 40 pop stuff

Yeah, go for it man.

They're looking for music / producer and you make music and are a producer.

Jump right in there and throw some bows. It looks like they're looking for a "go to" person.

I dont really wann reinstate my pmp account though... but I am curious about the sampling part.

Mike Caren has feasted in terms of $$$ big time off of producers he's signed from the PMP site and in this business if you utilize something that helps bring in that paper you keep tapping into the well until the water runs dry

yeeeooo, anybody submit to the mike caren dump yet? what's the deadline lookin like? i've yet to register, it's hard out in these streets lol.

Back