please help me

rskmaybachmusic

Hello guys please could you help me

I need to record some streaming music off the internet but I dont think I have a sound card? My sound is played via my hs7 monitors which are connected to a focusrite scarlett 2i2 audio interface.

So I dont have the stereo mixer option on my volume properties. Is there anything I can do please???

Recording audio???

Ok guys i seriously need help PLEASE :)

I have a new built PC, my motherboard has the three coloured rings on the back (red, green etc) so i know it has a sound card built in. I installed the drivers and it says RealTek HD Digital Output, i have enabled stereo mix on my recording devices, but i have a scarlett 2i2 connected where the sound comes out of my speakers.

Basically on volume, my playback says Line out Scarlett 2i2 USB as the default device, and that is the only way sound comes out of my speakers, but then when i enable stereo mix on recording tab it still doesnt record audio off the internet??

I am using audacity, i have tried everything please help

unfortunately you are asking us about how to pirate sound streams - we have recently given some serious infraction to members who answered this question and a ban to the person who asked the question

Without telling you how to do it, you can google several different scenarios where you can do this so be independent and do some research for yourself just this once.....

Back