Please explain me "Future" .. have I become out of touch already ?

T-Pain version 2.0, really.

True to an extent. Maybe T.Pain 4.0. You got Lil Wayne and Kanye that came before him.

BUT........here is the difference. See T.Pain made auto tunes do what it wasn't meant to do. Everyone else learned how and went with it. Some how either Future or his engineer could never do it right.....turned out to work for him.

Sooooooo....I would say he in his own lane....about like the Lex 808 boom. It's an option now....either the T.Pain or the Future.......one of those people used to do with ease but wanted the T Pain....now they can't get the Future sound right because everything is made to get the T.Pain. Funny how things work out.

Shit came a long way hasn't it.

Last edited:
And T-Pain can sing even without auto tune.. and his auto-tune was in tune actually somewhat. :) Nah, I must have gotten out of touch heavy... lol

edit: funny you post about bone crusher, I was thinking about him... I used to listen to bonecrusher...and appreciate . but I can't deal with Future..

Last edited:
I'm mad out of touch with all this stuff.

Its very rare that I like the songs of a new artist.

Only Mac Miller song I really like is Best Day Ever, for me Hip-Hop has been in a deep coma since 05'.

50 and Em on these heavy Dre beats was dope.

The artists that are popular now in general like psy and macklemore, I can't **** with it. Don't get the hype at all.

Drake is really killing it tho. But then guys like french and ...I don't see it man.

Last edited:
I'm mad out of touch with all this stuff.

Its very rare that I like the songs of a new artist.

Only Mac Miller song I really like is Best Day Ever, for me Hip-Hop has been in a deep coma since 05'.

The artists that are popular now in general like psy and macklemore, I can't **** with it. Don't get the hype at all.

Drake is really killing it tho. But then guys like french and ...I don't see it man.

Yea, something really gay happened around 2005...the wackness took over

lmao...........marketing makes you feel that way. Same as for Kanye's album release. It's Kanye, you going to feel like you have something worth buying because of the name.........but the unknown guy who did it three years ago...you call him wack......it'll be the same shit....with a professional quality mix.

Once you go trap....everything else is wack.......

Last edited:
lmao...........marketing makes you feel that way. Same as for Kanye's album release. It's Kanye, you going to feel like you have something worth buying because of the name.........but the unknown guy who did it three years ago...you call him wack......it'll be the same shit....with a professional quality mix.

Once you go trap....everything else is wack.......

FUK NA.¨¨

I like good music.

I don't like what people claim to be good music. I don't dislike what people claim to be bad music.

If it sounds good to my ears its good. The song, not even the artist.

The artist is good when his character is good, then the artist good, and only then. **** his "talent".

Y'all can't convince me of y'all fantasy's Goddammitt.

Tell the truth..........when Wankster was out.......you wasn't as hype as when 50 was having interviews speaking on himself getting shot, him being signed to Shady, and his big introduction to...........

lol....even the video is telling on you. Then it became a social thing more than the music.

No culture from within it......just a culture created FOR YOU.

If you guys were curious Future has lbleen writing hooks and songs as early as 2000 but just has not been olln the scene as a artist. He's getting exposure because he been on low key but got a deal as an artist. He writes most of the hooks for Mike Will Made it beats.

T-pain said that future does not know how to use autotune, as if he might be applying it afterwards. After listening to future on a few hooks I kinda agree, but i can't listen to too many t-pain songs in a row, the auto-tune wears my ear out

Back